Who is Alexa Guarachi’s Husband? Bio, Age, Net Worth in 2023
Who is Alexa Guarachi?
Alexa Guarachi is a tennis player from Chile who currently resides in the United States. On November 2, 2015, she was ranked 347 in the world by the WTA. She’s a great match for Desirae Krawczyk. She won the French Open title in the finals of the 2020 season with her.
Later, on March 15, 2021, she was ranked 15th in the world in doubles after winning the Dubai Championships 2021 with her partner Darija Jurak.
Quick Facts of Alexa Guarachi
|Full Name:||Alexa Guarachi Mathison|
|Birthday:||17 November 1990|
|Boyfriend:||Vincent Bruner Jr.|
|Height:||in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in Centimeters – 173 cm|
|Sibling:||Sefan Guarachi, Carolina Guarachi|
What is the Age of Alexa Guarachi?
Alexa was born on November 17, 1990 in Estados Unidos, United States of America. Her father, Fernando Guarachi, and mother, Holley Guarachi, both taught her tennis. Her parents do not have a single child. She has two other siblings, one of whom is a brother with Down syndrome named Stefan Guarachi.
He competed in the Special Olympics in 2000, winning three gold medals for his country.
Alexa Guarachi has a sister named Carolina Guarachi. She received her primary education at South Walton High School. Later, from 2010 to 2013, she attended the University of Alabama. She earned a bachelor’s degree in public relations from the University of Alabama.
She is of Caucasian descent, which means she is of white European ethnicity.
Who is Alexa Guarachi’s Husband?
When it comes to her personal life, it’s a little more complicated because some sources say she’s single, while others say she’s engaged. Alexa got engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Vince Bruner Jr., an attorney and the son of a former Panama City senator. We don’t know if the couple married or if they intend to strengthen their relationship.
What is the Net Worth of Alexa Guarachi?
As a tennis player, she has earned a lot of money from tournaments, signing endorsements, playing exhibitions, and receiving bonuses for her special titled games. Her annual salary is not considered consistent. She is given the opportunity to earn an above-average standard of living for herself.
In her professional career, she has received approximately $138,375 in prize money.
When did Alexa Guarachi Begin her Career?
- Alexa Guarachi began playing tennis when she was five years old and went on to play professionally in 2000.
- At the age of 14, she won the US national clay championships (clay court singles). She finished her NCCA tournament as a semifinalist in both singles and doubles after graduating from a recognized university.
- Over the course of her career,
- she has competed in numerous tournaments, including singles and doubles, and has amassed a considerable amount of celebrity. Some of her tournaments included WTA as a double.
- She won in 2018 while apprenticing with Desirae Krawczyk and flourished in the game, finishing as runner-up in 2018 and 2019.
- She competed as a doubles player from 2014 to 2019, reaching the ITF finals 28 times.
- She won the title 20 times out of 28 attempts and finished as a runner-up 8 times.
- She began representing Chile as her major country to play tennis in June 2015.
- Alexa reached the US Open women’s doubles semifinals with Desirae Krawczyk and will face Samantha Stosur and Zhang Shuai today.
Next Biography: Age of Priyanka Naik, Net Worth in 2023, Dating, Height