Who is Alexandra Daddario?
Alexandra Anna Daddario is an actress from the United States. She has appeared in the films Texas Chainsaw 3D and Hall Pass, as well as on television shows such as White Collar and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. True Detective and American Horror Story: Hotel are two of my favorite shows. She is a fantastic actress.
Quick Facts of Alexandra Daddario
|Full Name:||Alexandra Daddario|
|Birthday:||16 March 1986|
|Birthplace:||New York City|
|Net Worth:||$4 million/film (USD)|
What i9s the Age of Alexandra Daddario?
Alexandra Daddario was born on March 16, 1986, in New York City, as the eldest child of her parents, Christina Daddario, a lawyer, and Richard Daddario, a former head of NYPD counterterrorism. She has an actor brother, Matthew Daddario, and a sister, Catherine Daddario. Alexandra is of mixed ethnicity, with ancestors from Italy, the Czech Republic, England, and Ireland. She was born with a pair of stunning blue eyes. At the age of 11, she decided to pursue a career as an actress.
In terms of education, she attended Brearley School before enrolling in the Profession Children’s School. Marymount Manhattan College was her alma mater.
What is the Height of Alexandra Daddario?
Alexandra Daddario stands 5 feet 8 inches tall. Her body weight is 61 kilograms. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are blue. Her body dimensions are 35-27-34 inches. Her bra and shoe sizes are both 8. (US).
Who is Alexandra Daddario’s Boyfriend?
Alexandra is said to have dated several of her co-stars. According to rumors, she was in a long-term relationship with Jason Fuchs from 2006 to 2009.
She fell in love with Logan Lerman, her Percy Jackson co-star. He is 25 years old at the age. They began dating in 2009 and got engaged on December 16, 2016. Rumor has it that she is having an affair with her Baywatch co-star Zac Efron, but neither of them has spoken about it.
Alexandra and Logan Lerman tied the knot on December 16, 2016. They split up due to disagreements. They made their separation official on Twitter. Alexandra Daddario is currently single.
What is the Net Worth of Alexandra Daddario?
Alexandra has a substantial net worth. In 2018, her net worth was $4 million. She earns a good living through her work. Her exact net worth has not been disclosed, but there is no doubt in the minds of her followers that she earns a substantial salary from her work.
When did Alexandra Daddario Begin her Career?
- Alexandra made her television debut at the age of 16 in the ABC daytime soap opera “All My Children,” playing victimized teen Laurie Lewis.
- In the fantasy adventure film Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, she played Annabeth Chase for the first time (2010).
- She also co-starred in Hall Pass in 2011 and had a recurring role as Rachel in NBC’s comedy-drama series Parenthood.
- In 2012, she appeared in the music video for Imagine Dragons’ song “Radioactive” and appeared as Ruby Taft in an episode of the FX sitcom It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Later, in 2013, she reprised her role in Texas Chainsaw 3D.
- In the film sequel Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, she reprised her role as Annabeth Chase. She co-starred with Anton Yelchin and Ashley Greene in the romantic horror comedy Burying the Ex. In 2013, she was cast in the first season of the HBO anthology series True Detective.
- She made a cameo appearance in the pilot episode of the Fox comedy series The Last Man on Earth, created and starring Will Forte, in 2015. She also appeared in the video for Maroon 5’s “Wait.”
- She has appeared in a number of films, including We Have Always Lived in the Castle, Lost Girls, and Love Hotels, When We First Met, The Layover, The Choice, and others.
- She will next appear in and executive produce the romantic comedy film Can You Keep a Secret?, based on Sophie Kinsella’s novel of the same name.