Who is Allison Mack?
Allison Christin Mach, better known as Allison Mack, is a former American actress. She is best known for her roles as Chloe Sullivan on Smallville (WB/CW) and Amanda on Wilfred (FX). In 2006 and 2007, she won the Teen Choice Award for Best Sidekick in a TV Series. She was arrested on sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and forced labor conspiracy charges by the FBI on April 20, 2018 in connection with her role in the NXIVM organization. In April 2019, she pleaded guilty to racketeering charges. She is scheduled to be sentenced in September 2019. She has over 98.8k Instagram followers.
Quick Facts of Allison Mack
|Full Name:||Allison Mack|
|Age:||39 years old|
|Birthday:||29 July 1982|
|Birthplace:||Preetz, Schleswig-Holstein, West Germany|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Sibling:||Shannon, her brother, and Robyn, her sister|
What is the Age of Allison Mack?
Allison was born on July 29, 1982. Allison Christin Mack is her given name. She was born to Jonathan Mack, a father, and Mindy Mack, a mother. She is of White ethnicity. Preetz, West Germany, is where she was born. She is an American nationality.
Her astrological sign is Leo. She is a devout Christian. Her parents had traveled to Germany to see her father perform. She was born in that location. She has two siblings: Shannon, her brother, and Robyn, her sister.
Who is Allison Mack’s Husband?
Allison Mack is a married woman. Despite having previously dated male actors, she later married Canadian actress Nicki Clyne. Her sexual orientation is homosexual. In 2017, the couple married. There is no other personal information about her life. She currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
What is the Height of Allison Mack?
Allison Mack has a height of 1.65 m, or 5 feet and 5 inches. Her body weight is 121 pounds (55 kilograms). She has a slim physique. Her eyes are green, and her hair is dark brown.
What is the Net Worth of Allison Mack?
Allison Mack used to be an actress. She has appeared in a number of television shows and films. She later joined NXIVM. For which, she was later arrested and she was charged with recruiting women into “DOS” or “The Vow”, a sex cult propagated by NXIVM that presented itself as a women’s self-help group. Her net worth is estimated to be $2 million dollars.
When did Allison Mack Begin her Career?
- She began her acting career at the age of four. She appeared in “German Chocolate” commercials. She then dabbled in modeling for a while. She began studying at Young Actors Space in Los Angeles at the age of seven.
- She made her television debut in 1989 with the television film I Know My First Name Is Steven. She made her film debut in a minor role in Police Academy 6: City Under Siege, a 1989 comedy crime film. She made her television series debut in a minor role in Shangri-La Plaza in 1990.
- Her first major television appearance was in an episode of the WB show 7th Heaven. In the 2000 comedy-drama series Opposite Sex, she played Kate Jacobs in a recurring role. She was cast as Chloe Sullivan in the DC series Smallville. She appeared in the series from 2001 to 2011.
- Between 2012 and 2014, she was also known for her recurring role as Amanda in the comedy series Wilfred.She has appeared in a number of films, including Empty Nest, Evening Shade, Sweet Justice, Hiller and Diller, Providence, Kate Brasher, The Nightmare Room, The Batman, The Following, and American Odyssey.
- She has also appeared in television movies such as Switched at Birth, Living a Lie, The Perfect Bride, A Private Matter, A Message from Holly, A Mother’s Revenge, Dad, the Angel, and Me, Stolen Memories: Secrets from the Rose Garden, The Care and Handling of Roses, Unlikely Angel, and Kate Brasher.
- In 2017, she appeared as a voice actress in the film Lost in Oz.She has also appeared in the web series Smallville: Chloe Chronicles and Smallville: Vengeance Chronicles as Chloe Sullivan.
- Between 2009 and 2010, she directed a few episodes of Smallville.She has appeared in a number of short films, including Alice & Huck, Frog, Purgatory, and Blink.She has appeared in the films The Ant Bully and Superman/Batman: Public Enemies as a voice actress.
- In 2010, she and her Smallville co-star Kristin Kreuk were reportedly recruited to the Vancouver chapter of the multi-level marketing NXIVM. NXIVM supporters portrayed the company as focusing on inspirational executive coaching. Detractors accused the founder, Keith Raniere, of running a “cult-like program aimed at psychologically breaking down his subjects.”
- In a 2017 New York Times expose and a 2018 A&E special on cults, Sarah Edmondson stated that Mack recruited her into an enclave within Jness, “DOS,” and that she was branded in an initiation ceremony at Mack’s house under Mack’s supervision. Mack’s initials were branded on women’s pubic regions, according to investigative reporter Frank, in June 2017.
- The FBI apprehended her on April 20, 2018 in Brooklyn. She was charged with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and conspiracy to engage in forced labor. Mack is said to be NXIVM’s second-in-command after Raniere. According to prosecutors, she recruited women to join the organization, used blackmail to force them to engage in sexual activity with Raniere against their will, and enslaved them to do menial tasks.
- On April 24, 2018, she was released on $5 million bonds and placed under house arrest in California under the custody of her parents. She was tasked with recruiting women for “DOS” or “The Vow,” a sex cult promoted by NXIVM disguised as a women’s self-help group.
- In May 2018, journalist Elizabeth Vargas reported that Mack is negotiating a plea deal. As Raniere appeared in court to plead not guilty to child pornography charges related to the case in March 2019, it was revealed that Mack and the other defendants in the case are in “active plea negotiations.”
- On April 8, 2019, Mack pleaded guilty to racketeering conspiracy and racketeering charges.
Allison Christin Mach, better known as Allison Mack, is a former American actress. Allison was born on July 29, 1982. She later married Canadian actress Nicki Clyne. Allison Mack has a height of 1.65 m, or 5 feet and 5 inches. Her net worth is estimated to be $2 million dollars.