Who is Alyssa McGrath?
Alyssa McGrath is the most recent accuser of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. Cuomo’s office employs her as an aide-administrative assistant. She is the most recent woman to accuse Cuomo of sexual harassment.
According to Alyssa, Cuomo inappropriately gazed at her body and made disparaging remarks about her appearance. She has been mistreated numerous times but has remained silent due to Andrew’s position.
However, in the aftermath of recent allegations, she mustered the courage to come forward and share her story as well.
Quick Facts of Alyssa McGrath
|Full Name:||Alyssa McGrath|
|Height:||in feet inches – 5’ 7”|
What is the Age of Alyssa McGrath?
Alyssa will be 35 years old based on her appearance. Despite having Italian ancestors, she does not speak the language. Her parents’ names are Thomas Louis Petronio and Cynthia Verni Petronio. She lives in Albany, New York’s Albany County. She used to live in Troy, New York, in Rensselaer County.
From 2006 to 2008, Alyssa earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Utica College in Utica, Oneida County, New York. She belonged to the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
From 2009 to 2011, she attended Siena College in Loudonville, Albany County, and earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing management.
What is the Net Worth of Alyssa McGrath?
Alyssa is just a regular girl from a middle-class family, so she isn’t going to be wealthy. Whatever she has mostly earned in the form of salary and benefits from her job. As a result, there is no information available about her net worth.
Who is Alyssa McGrath Currently Dating?
The information does not reveal Alyssa’s better half or accomplice. Indeed, there is very little information about her on the internet. Alyssa is the mother of a young child. She has photos of her child on her Facebook timeline.
When did Alyssa McGrath Begin her Career?
- From January 2010 to February 2012, she was a communication and advocacy intern at the Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities in Albany. McGrath worked as a legal assistant and mediation specialist at Schiller and Knapp, LLP in Lathan, Albany County, from March to December 2012.
- From April 2013 to February 2015, she was a special projects coordinator at the Association on Aging in New York in Albany. Alyssa worked as an associate director of outreach programs at the Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities in Albany from February 2015 to September 2016.
- She married Matthew W. McGrath on March 20, 2015, in Saratoga Springs, Saratoga County, New York. She worked as a paralegal at Herzog Law Firm P.C. in Albany from July 2017 to May 2018. She earned $26,337 in 2018 as a confidential stenographer in New York.
- In May 2018, she began working as an executive assistant in the office of Andrew Mark Cuomo, the 56th Governor of New York. According to her, from 2018 to 2020, he formed a unique work triangle with her and a coworker who was also her friend, which he dubbed Mingle Mamas.
- He was charged with inappropriately touching a coworker. On weekends, his surrogates would invite her and a coworker to work at the Capitol and the mansion where he lived. On February 28, 2020, she and a coworker received an email that began, “Hi gals. “Who wants to hang out with him after he finishes his book signing project?” McGrath is the eighth woman to file a complaint against Cuomo for inappropriate behavior.