What is the Net Worth of Angela Lee in 2023? Age, Height
Who is Angela Lee?
Angela Sun Ju Lee, a Canadian-American mixed martial artist, is well known as Angela Lee, who currently competes in the Atomweight division of One Championship.
Lee is best known for defeating Japanese veteran Mei Yamaguchi in One Championship 42: Ascent to Power in 2016 to become the “Youngest MMA Champion.” Lee also has a first-degree black belt in Taekwondo and a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Quick Facts of Angela Lee
|Full Name:||Angela Lee|
|Age:||25 years old|
|Birthday:||July 8, 1996|
|Birthplace:||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Sibling:||Christian Lee, an MMA fighter, Adrian, and Victoria|
Who are Angela Lee’s Parents?
Angela Lee was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, in his early years. Her father, Ken Lee, is from Singapore, and her mother, Jewelz Lee, is from South Korea; both are martial artists. She grew up with three siblings: Christian Lee, an MMA fighter, Adrian, and Victoria, who are both martial artists.
Lee and her parents moved to Hawaii when she was seven years old. She began training at a young age, following in her parents’ footsteps, and began competing at the age of six. In terms of nationality, she is both Canadian and American. She is of Singaporean-Korean ancestry.
Who is Angela Lee’s Boyfriend?
Lee is engaged to fellow One Championship fighter Bruno Pucci, which reflects her personal life. They made the official announcement of their engagement on Instagram on October 21, 2017, while on vacation in Haleiwa Beach Park in Hawaii.
Pucci began working as a Brazilian jiu-jitsu instructor at Evolve MMA in November 2012, and it was there that the two first met. The couple began dating in January of 2017.
Lee was involved in a serious car accident on November 8, 2017, after falling asleep while driving. Fortunately, she survived the incident with only minor injuries and burns.
What is the Net Worth of Angela Lee?
Angela Lee is the world’s highest-paid female mixed martial artist. She has not, however, revealed any information about her net worth. She is also one of the top five highest-paid One Championship fighters, both men and women, surpassing Cris Cyborg and Joanna Jedrzejczyk. She also received $68,200 as a performance bonus for defeating Mei Yamaguchi in 2016.
What is the Height of Angela Lee?
Angela has a height of 5 feet 4 inches and a weight of around 51.7 Kg, according to her body physics. Likewise, she has black eyes and black hair. Her other body information has not yet been revealed. We will notify you if any information is made public.
When did Angela Lee Begin her Career?
- Angela Lee made her debut as an amateur in 2014.
- She won the Destiny MMA strawweight title in November 2014, defeating Audrey Perkins at Destiny MMA: Na Koa 7 in Honolulu.
- Lee signed with One Championship the same year and made her professional debut on May 22, 2015, defeating Aya Saber with an armbar in the first round.
- Lee dropped her business administration degree and flew to Singapore to compete in Evolve MMA.
- She then competed against Mona Samir, Lena Tkhorevska, and Rebecca Heintzman at ONE Championship 33, 36, and 39, respectively, and established herself as one of the best fighters.
- She later became the “One Women’s Atomweight Champion” after defeating Japanese veteran Mei Yamaguchi, for which she received an SGD bonus of $68,200. She then signed a new contract with One Championship for an undisclosed sum, making her the highest-paid MMA adolescent ever, male or female.
- Lee defended his Atomweight World Championship title against Taiwanese martial artist Jenny Huang on March 11, 2017. On May 27, 2017, she defeated Estela Nunes to reclaim her title.
- Lee was set to face reigning strawweight champion Jingnan Xiong at ONE Championship 78: Heart of the Lion on November 9, 2018, in an attempt to become the organization’s first female two-division champion.
- Lee, on the other hand, revealed on November 5, 2018, that she was forced off the card due to a back injury. Lee eventually lost to Jingnan on March 31, 2019, at One Championship: A New Era, ending her undefeated streak and failing to capture the women’s strawweight title.
- Angela “Unstoppable” Lee will look to redeem herself at ONE: MASTERS OF DESTINY on July 12 when she competes in a strawweight bout against IBJJF Hall of Famer Michelle Nicolini at the Axiata Arena in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Even though she lost her first attempt against titleholder Xiong Jing Nan at ONE: A NEW ERA, the Singaporean superstar is still pursuing the ONE Women’s Strawweight World Title.
- Despite holding the ONE Women’s Atomweight World Championship, Lee’s determination to reclaim the title remains unwavering.
- While some athletes struggle to gain weight, Lee, 22, says it has never been an issue for her.
- She says she’s fine juggling bouts at both atomweight and strawweight until she reaches her goal.
- Nicolini, the eight-time BJJ World Champion, will be the first obstacle for the atomweight World Champion to overcome if she is to face Xiong again.
- Nicolini is a legitimate threat on the mat, with all of her victories coming via submission.
- Lee, on the other hand, is confident in her well-rounded skill set and continues to work hard in training to win.
- Follow FanSided MMA for the latest ONE Championship news and results.
Next Biography: What is the Net Worth of P.K. Subban in 2023? Age, Bio, Wife