Who is Annissa Essaibi George?
Annissa Essaibi George is a politician from the United States. She currently serves on the Boston City Council as an at-large member, where she chairs the Committee on Homelessness, Mental Health, and Recovery.
Quick Facts about Annissa Essaibi George
|Full Name:||Annissa Essaibi George|
|Birthday:||December 12, 1973|
|Birthplace:||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Education:||Boston Technical High School|
What is the Age of Annissa Essaibi George?
On December 12th, 1973, Annissa Essaibi George was born. She is currently 48 years old, and her sun sign is Sagittarius. She is originally from Boston, Massachusetts, in the United States. Her mother, Barbara, was born in Poland to Polish parents, and her father, Ezzeddine, was born in Tunisia. Her three siblings and she were raised Catholic, while her father was a practicing Muslim.
She attended Bentley College for two years after graduating from Boston Technical High School before transferring to Boston University. She studied political science there. Annissa also interned in Max Baucus’ Washington, D.C. office while in college.
Similarly, after graduating from B.U., she worked at the Boston Private Industry Council as the Student Services Liaison. George continued her education by earning a master’s degree in education from the University of Massachusetts-Boston, where she later taught social studies electives from 2001 to 2014.
What is the Net Worth of Annissa Essaibi George?
Annissa is a politician by trade who has amassed a sizable career through her work. As of 2022, this person’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million.
Who is Annissa Essaibi George’s Husband?
George is married to Doug George. Doug is a property developer. They have four sons together, including a set of triplets. As a result, the couple is the proud parents of four boys: Douglas, as well as triplets Charlie, Kayden, and Samir.
What is the Height of Annissa Essaibi George?
Annissa is tall and stunning. She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs approximately 54 kilograms. She does, however, have lovely dark brown eyes and brown hair. Annissa has a healthy body and a charming personality that draws a lot of people to her.
When did Annissa Essaibi George Begin her Career?
- This individual began teaching Economics, Business Management, and Health & Human Services to juniors and seniors at East Boston High School in 2001.
- Annissa was also an assistant softball coach.
- Furthermore, prior to becoming a teacher, this individual worked as the Student Services Liaison for the Boston Private Industry Council.
- She connected students to workplace learning opportunities there.
- Similarly, her unwavering commitment to education and assisting students in understanding and preparing for job opportunities has been a driving force in her life.
- Annissa is excited to share the value of her experience with the City Council, and thus with students and families across Boston.
- She is the founder and owner of Stitch House, a retail store in Dorchester. It sells yarn and fabrics and offers knitting, quilting, sewing, and crochet classes.
- Since 2007, it has been a thriving small business that attracts customers from the greater Boston area and beyond.
- This personality understands the process of coming up with an idea, launching a business, and keeping it going in difficult economic times.
- She also values how small businesses add value to a community, both economically and in terms of strengthening people’s ties to one another and to their community.
- She has served on the Dorchester House Health Center Board of Directors, the Columbia Point Task Force, the Dorchester Day Parade Committee, and as the former President of the Columbia-Savin Hill Civic Association and a former Board Member of the McCormack Civic Association.
- Annissa ran for mayor of Boston in 2021 and made it to the runoff election, where she was defeated by fellow Councilor Michelle Wu. This personality is frequently referred to as a “centrist” or “moderate” candidate.
- She has frequently been referred to as a police-friendly candidate.
- Furthermore, Annissa is the only one of the election’s five major candidates who oppose cutting the budget of the Boston Police Department.
- She has also stated her belief that the city’s police force should be expanded. This individual, on the other hand, has proposed police reform.
Annissa Essaibi George is a politician. On December 12th, 1973, Annissa Essaibi George was born. This person’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million. George is married to Doug George. She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall.