Who is Anton Borodachev?
Anton Borodachev is a professional foil fencer from Russia. Furthermore, Anton Borodachev is well-known for his participation in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
What is the Age of Anton Borodachev?
Anton was born on March 23, 2000, in Samara, Russia. He is currently 21 years old and of Russian nationality. Similarly, he is a Christian, and his zodiac sign is Leo. His parents raised him and he grew up in Samara. Her parents’ names, however, remain unknown to her.
Furthermore, based on his success, we can conclude that his parents were supportive. Similarly, he attended Samara’s public schools.
What is the Net Worth of Anton Borodachev?
Anton is a foil fencer by trade. When it comes to his net worth, is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million USD.
Who is Anton Borodachev Dating Currently?
Anton has not yet disclosed his marital status. Furthermore, he avoids bringing his personal life into the spotlight. Similarly, he prefers to keep his personal conversations private. He could be single right now.
Anton has never been involved in any controversies or scandals. He has successfully distanced himself from controversies and scandals.
What are the Body Measurements of Anton Borodachev?
Anton is a tall and attractive man. In terms of physical stature, he stands 6 feet tall and weighs around 80kg. Similarly, he has light grey eyes and light brown hair.
When Did Anton Borodachev Begin Career?
- Anton is a foil fencer by trade. He also won a silver medal at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- He has also competed in numerous national and international tournaments. Similarly, he has participated in numerous official and unofficial matches.
- He is a skilled foil fencer who has won numerous matches. Anton will also compete in the 2020 Winter Olympics.
- In the Men’s Foil Individual, he finished 27th. In the Men’s Foil Team, he finished second and won the silver medal.
- He finished 45th out of 32 men in the Men’s Foil Individual Table and 10th in the Men’s Foil Team Quarterfinal 2.
- Similarly, he finished 15th in the Men’s Foil Team Quarterfinal 2 and 20th in the Men’s Foil Team Quarterfinal 2, winning the bronze medal.