Who is Beau Schnatter?
Beau Schnatter is a well-known American celebrity and the son of John Schnatter. Beau Schnatter’s father is a well-known businessman and the founder of the Papa John’s Pizza franchise.
Quick Facts of Beau Schnatter
|Full Name:||Beau Schnatter|
|Net Worth:||$1 billion|
|Profession:||Celebrity Son (John Schnatter)|
|Sibling:||(Two) Danielle Schnatter and Kristine Schnatter|
What is the Age of Beau Schnatter?
There are no confirmed details about Beau Schnatter’s exact birthday, birthplace, or birth sign. Despite the fact that he is a US citizen and thus of American nationality. Beau Schnatter has also not disclosed his educational background or credentials.
Beau Schnatter’s parents are father John Schnatter and mother Annette Schnatter. He also has two siblings, sisters Kristine and Danielle Schnatter. His father is also well-known commercially as Papa John. Annette, his mother, is also a businesswoman who assists her husband in his pizza business.
What is the Net Worth of Beau Schnatter?
Furthermore, there is no information available about Beau’s net worth or income. In terms of his father’s net worth, John Schnatter is estimated to be worth around $1 billion as of 2021.
Who is Beau Schnatter Dating Currently?
There is no reliable information available about his relationship status or love affairs. There are no pictures of Beau with his girlfriend in the press. He’s also too small to be dating a girl. As a result, he could be single.
Moving on to his parents’ relationships, Beau’s parents, John and Annette Cox, married in 1987. Beau’s family lived in Anchorage, Kentucky, at the time. Despite this, Beau’s mother filed for divorce on December 5, 2019. In fact, his parents had previously divorced on April 1 of that year.
What are the Body Measurements of Beau Schnatter?
In terms of improving his physical statistics, there is no valid information available such as his height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps size, and so on. Beau’s hair is golden, and his eyes are brown.
When Did Beau Schnatter Began Career?
- Beau is still in school and has not begun his professional career. In fact, he is well-known for being the celebrity child of John Schnatter and his ex-wife Annette.
- Beau’s father, John, is a well-known American businessman best known as the founder of Papa John’s Pizza. In 1984, his father established his pizza franchise.
- In the beginning, John ran his business out of the back of his father’s inn. Beau’s father used to sell his car and use the proceeds to purchase used restaurant equipment.
- Similarly, his father has been involved in a number of controversies.
- As a result of one of them, John resigned from his position as CEO on January 1, 2018. Because of his divisive remarks, the decision was made.
- In one of the posts, John stated that the National Football League (NFL) had not done enough to put an end to NFL players’ national anthem protests.
- In fact, the NFL had a business relationship with Beau’s father’s franchise, Papa John’s. John had mentioned that the NFL players’ national anthem protests had hurt his business.
- The NFL had already cut ties with Papa John’s due to Danielle’s father’s aforementioned comments, even before he resigned as CEO of Papa John’s.
- Following his resignation as CEO, Beau’s father, John, remained in the company as chairman of the board of directors until July 2018.
- At the time, Beau’s father stated that Colonel Sanders used the word “nigger” without repercussions during an internal sensitivity training conference call in May 2018.
- Beau’s father resigned after the comment went viral.
- However, John claims that the board conspired against him and unfairly forced him out of his position.