Who is Becky Quick?
Becky Fast is an African American journalist who works as a financial news correspondent for CNBC and Squawk Box.
Quick Facts of Becky Quick
|Celebrated Name:||Becky Quick|
|Barth Place:||Gary, Indiana, United States|
|Date of Birth:||July 18, 1972|
|Net Worth:||$4 Million|
|Husband:||Matt Quayle (m. 2008)|
|Height:||5ft 4ins (1.64m)|
|Children:||Kyle Nathaniel Quayle|
What Age is Becky Quick?
Becky was born on July 18, 1972 (age 49 years), in Indiana. She visited many states as a teenager, including Ohio, Indiana, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Becky was the oldest of three brothers in a family led by a geologist father, and because he was pursuing the oil business booms across the country, they moved around a lot at first. As a result, despite being born in Indiana, she spent her early childhood in Ohio, Texas, and Oklahoma before settling in New Jersey with her family.
As a result, it is also unknown which high schools Rebecca attended or graduated from. Any details about when she became interested in her current profession are unknown, but she attended Rutgers University in New Jersey, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science in 1993.
It’s also worth noting that she was the editor-in-chief of her university’s daily student newspaper, “The Daily Targum,” and that as an undergraduate, she received the Times Mirror Fellowship award from the Journalism Resources Institute.
What are the Net Worth and Salary of Becky Quick?
According to various authoritative sources, Becky’s net worth is currently estimated to be close to $4 million, owing largely to her numerous successes as a journalist and anchorwoman, with the greatest contribution coming from her screen time during her years as a CNBC employee. Becky’s fortune is expected to grow as her career progresses.
Who is Becky Quick Husband?
Becky was previously married to Peter Shay, a computer programmer. Fast married Matt Quayle in 2008. He wrote her show Squawk Box and created her show Squawk on the Lane. Matt has now graduated from Rutgers University in New Jersey.
Becky, who has never been married, has two children with her new partner, Matthew. On August 16, 2011, Kyle Quayle, their first child, was born. She eventually adopted a baby girl, Kyle Noel Quayle. Matt has two daughters, Kimiko and Natalie.
What are the Body Measurements of Becky Quick?
Concerning the popular anchorwoman’s physical characteristics, her vital statistics are unfortunately not available to the public, but various sources claim her height to be 5ft 4ins (1.64m), while her weight, bra size, and foot size have yet to be revealed by the celebrity herself.
When Did Becky Quick Begin Carrer?
- Becky Quick is a brilliant journalist who has met Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, T. Boone Pickens, Charlie Munger, Alan Greenspan, Jamie Dimon, and others.
- Michelle Obama co-moderated the Republican Presidential Primary debate in October 2015 and questioned three presidents.
- She previously worked as a reporter for The Wall Street Journal, where she covered retail and e-commerce. Years later, she was instrumental in launching the newspaper’s website and serving as its multimedia publisher.
- She spent seven years at The Wall Street Journal before moving to CNBC in February 2001.
- Becky Cassidy joined Squawk Box in 2005 as a co-host. She co-hosts the show with Joe Kernen and Andrew Ross Sorkin. Since 2013, he has been the host of the show On the Money.