What is the Age of Beyonce? Net Worth 2023, Husband
Who is Beyonce?
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, better known as Beyoncé, is a famous American singer, songwriter, performer, and actress. She has received 22 Grammy Awards. She is the most nominated woman in the award’s history. On their 2015 and 2017 lists, Forbes ranked her as the most powerful female in entertainment. She was named Time’s Person of the Year in 2016.
Quick Facts of Beyonce
|Full Name:||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter|
|Age:||40 years old|
|Birthday:||4 September 1981|
|Birthplace:||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Husband:||Jay Z (m. 2008)|
|Net Worth:||$500 million|
|Profession:||American singer, songwriter, and actress|
|Children:||Yes (Blue Ivy Carter, Rumi Carter, Sir Carter)|
What is the Age of Beyonce?
Beyoncé’s full name is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter. She was born on September 4, 1981, in Houston, Texas, USA. She was born to Mathew Knowles, a Xerox sales manager, and Celestine Knowles, a hairdresser and salon owner. Solange Knowles is her sister. She went to St. Mary’s Montessori School in Houston, where she took dance classes.
he enrolled in Parker Elementary School. She attended the High School for Performing and Visual Arts and then Alief Elsik High School. She also sang as a soloist in the choir at St. John’s United Methodist Church for two years.
Who is Beyonce’s Husband?
Beyoncé is a woman who has been married. She married Jay-Z on April 4, 2008. She miscarried in 2010 or 2011. Then, on January 7, 2012, she gave birth to her first child, Blue Ivy Carter. Later, on June 13, 2017, she gave birth to twins named Rumi and Sir. She discussed her pregnancy in the iconic September 2018 issue of Vogue.
What is the Net Worth of Beyonce?
Beyonce’s net worth is estimated to be $355 million.
What is the Height and Weight of Beyonce?
Beyoncé is 1.69 m tall and weighs 62 kg. She has dark brown eyes and blonde hair. She has a well-balanced and healthy body. In 2012, she was named the “World’s Most Beautiful Woman” by People and the “Hottest Female Singer of All Time” by Complex.
When did Beyonce Begin her Career?
- She and three other girls were assigned to the ‘Girls’ Tyme’ group.
- They signed with Elektra Records. Later, they signed with Columbia Records.
- They renamed themselves ‘Destiny’s Child’ in 1996.
- They made their major debut in 1997 with the song ‘Killing Time.’
- Later that year, they released their self-titled album.
- The band’s multi-platinum second album, ‘The Writing’s on the Wall,’ was released in 1999.
- In 2001, she played a major role in the MTV made-for-television film ‘Carmen: A Hip Hopera.’
- In 2002, she appeared in the comedy film ‘Austin Powers in Goldmember.’
- Jay-’03 Z’s Bonnie & Clyde’ was released in October 2002, and she appeared on it.
- In 2003, she played Lily, a single mother in the musical comedy ‘The Fighting Temptation.’
- Her solo album, ‘Dangerously in Love,’ was released on June 24, 2003. The album earned her a then-record-tying five Grammy Awards for Best Contemporary R&B Album, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, Best R&B Song and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration, and Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group at the 46th Annual Grammy Awards.
- In 2005, she and her mother launched House of Dereon, a contemporary women’s fashion line.
- ‘B’Day,’ her second solo album, was released on September 4, 2006.
- In 2006, she appeared in the comedy film ‘The Pink Panther.’
- In 2007, she collaborated with Tommy Hilfiger on the fragrances True Star and True Star Gold, and she also promoted Emporio Armani’s Diamond Fragrance.
- Her third studio album, titled ‘I am… Sasha Fierce,’ was released in the United States on November 18, 2008.
- The video for ‘Single Ladies’ has won several awards, including Best Video at the 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards, the 2009 Scottish MOBO Awards, and the 2009 BET Awards. The video was nominated for nine awards at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, winning three, including Video of the Year.
- She appeared in the thriller film ‘Obsessed,’ for which she received the 2010 MTV Movie Award for Best Fight.
- She and her mother launched junior clothing in 2009.
- In 2010, she released her first official fragrance, ‘Heat.’
- On May 27, 2010, she partnered with clothing retailer C&A to open her first store in Brazil.
- She has worked with American Express, Nintendo, and L’Oréal.
- Her fourth studio album ‘4’ was released on June 24, 2011.
- On June 26, 2011, she became the first solo female artist in over twenty years to headline the main Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury.
- She has been working with Pepsi since 2002, and in 2012, she signed a deal to endorse Pepsi.
- Destiny’s Child released a compilation album called ‘Love Songs’ in January 2013.
- Her co-directed documentary film ‘Life is but a Dream’ aired on HBO on February 16, 2013.
- She provided the voice for the animated film ‘Epic,’ which was released on May 24th.
- On December 13, 2013, she released her fifth studio album, titled ‘Beyoncé.’ This made her the first woman in chart history to have her first five studio albums debut at number one.
- She was honored with the Video Vanguard Award at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on August 24, 2014. She also won three competitive awards, including Best Video with a Social Message, Best Cinematography, and Best Collaboration.
- Beyoncé signed a deal with British fashion retailer Topshop in October 2014 to launch an activewear clothing line.
- She was nominated for six awards at the 57th Annual Grammy Awards in February 2015, winning three: Best R&B Performance, Best R&B Song, and Best Surround Sound Album.
- She released ‘Formation’ on February 6, 2016.
- On April 16, 2016, she released a teaser video for a project called Lemonade.
- She and Jay-music Z’s video titled ‘Family Feud’ was released on January 4, 2018.
- On June 16, 2018, she and her husband Jay-Z announced that their joint studio album, ‘everything Is Love,’ is now available on Tidal.
- She will be seen as Nala in the upcoming film ‘The Lion King,’ which is set to be released on July 19, 2019.