What is the Net Worth of Carole Crist in 2023? Age, Husband
Who is Carole Crist?
Carole Crist is the former wife of U.S. Representative and one-term Florida Governor Charlie Crist. Carole served as Florida’s First Lady from December 12, 2008, to January 4, 2011. She is a brave and powerful woman on the planet.
Quick Facts of Carole Crist
|Full Name:||Carole Crist|
|Birthday:||20 October 1969|
|Birthplace:||Roslyn, New York, United States|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||in feet inches – 5’ 7”|
|Sibling:||Michele Oumano Powell|
What is the Age of Carole Crist?
Carole Crist, a talented entrepreneur, was born on October 20, 1969, in the beautiful city of Roslyn, New York, the United States to father Robert Oumano, who was the president of the Franco-American Novelty company, a family-owned company in the novelties business.
The company was founded in 1910 in Glendale, Queens.
She grew up with her sister Michele Oumano Powell. Crist, on the other hand, took over the business after her beloved father died and led it to new heights.
Carole graduated Magna Cum Laude at Georgetown University with a degree in accounting. There isn’t a lot of information available about her future studies.
Who is Carole Crist’s Husband?
Carole married Todd Rome in 1993 and had two kids. However, it did not work out, and they divorced and separated.
Later, on December 12, 2008, she married Charlie Crist at St. Peterburg’s First United Methodist Church.
But, after nine years of marriage, Charlie filed for divorce from Carole in February 2017 and the couple separated. She currently resides in Fisher Island, Florida.
What is the Net Worth of Carole Crist?
The talented businesswoman is still on her way to becoming the best of the rest, and she is expecting more. She realized her dream of becoming a successful entrepreneur. Over the years, she has amassed a sizable fortune.
Crist’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million, and her annual salary is being reconsidered. She accumulated her wealth primarily through her professional income.
When did Carole Crist Begin her Career?
- Carole took over as CEO of Franco-American Novelty after her father died in 2000.
- She tried to be innovative and creative with the basics of the company and shifted the main focus to more figure-flattering, high-fashion costumes.
- After years of hard work, she led the company to the top, and in 2006, she handed over control to her sister.
- Later that month, in January 2013, she resigned from her management position.
- As an entrepreneur, she never gave up on being creative and always tried to focus on the positive.
- Crist, on the other hand, established her own new Halloween Costume business, L.L.C., in 2012, which she later sold in early 2017.
- Despite her celebrity, she was always down to earth and never boasted about her position.
- Carole Crist served as acting campaign director and played an important role in fundraising during her husband’s 2016 congressional campaign.
- She is currently the founder and CEO of CLC Global Advisors, a philanthropic and entrepreneurial venture focused on impact investing.
- Carole, a highly experienced political strategist, and businesswoman, and her team of global experts work with a select group of clients to focus on more opportunities.
Next Biography: David Amess Death, Age, Height, Net Worth in 2023, Wife