Who is Chelsea Laden?
Chelsea Laden is a talented young American television personality and former hockey goaltender. Chelsea Laden is well-known for her roles in the paranormal TV show ‘Destination Fear,’ which she co-starred in with her brother Dakota and friends Tanner Wiseman and Alex Schroeder.
Quick Facts about Chelsea Laden
|Full Name:||Chelsea Laden|
|Age:||29 years old|
|Marital Status:||In a Relationship|
|Siblings:||Makenna, Dakota, Tavian, and Isabella|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
What is the Age of Chelsea Laden?
Chelsea Laden was born on September 12, 1992, and she is 29 years old. Her zodiac sign is Virgo, and she is from Lakeville, Minnesota. When it comes to her family, her father’s name is Rob and her mother’s name is Polly Laden. She also has four siblings: Mykenna, Dakota, Tavian, and Isabella. In terms of education, this individual holds a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in pre-medical sciences from Quinnipiac University. She also studies optometry at the Illinois College of Optometry.
Who is Chelsea Laden’s Boyfriend?
Chelsea Laden is dating Jake Rancic, also known as @dr.jakerancic on Instagram. They grew up together and went to college together. As a result, the lovers met as fellow students at the Illinois College of Optometry. Jake shared an Instagram post on February 6, 2022, mentioning that the two have been dating for three years. Jake and Laden frequently post photos of each other on their Instagram accounts.
What is the Height of Chelsea Laden?
Chelsea Laden stands approximately 5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm tall. Similarly, her weight is around 75 kg (165 lbs). Laden, too, has blonde hair and captivating blue eyes. Aside from these, there are no other details about her other body measurements.
What is the Net Worth of Chelsea Laden?
Moving on, this young TV personality has an estimated net worth of $500,000 USD.
When did Chelsea Laden Begin her Career?
- Chelsea Laden works as a television personality. She is also well-known as a former ice hockey goaltender. She previously played for Connecticut Whale and New York Riveters of the Premier Hockey Federation (PHF).
- She is also well-known as the celebrity sibling of Dakota Laden, a documentary filmmaker.
- Laden was a Lakeville South High School ice hockey player during her adolescence. As a result, Laden served as team captain twice and was named all-state MVP four times.
- Similarly, from 2011 to 2015, this individual competed in NCAA Division I women’s ice hockey for the Quinnipiac Bobcats of the ECAC Hockey. As a result, she was the starting goaltender for the women’s hockey team during her junior and senior seasons.
- This freshman hockey player was named the ECAC Hockey Rookie of the Week for the week of November 29th, 2011. Laden also recorded her first career collegiate shutout in a 3–0 win over Syracuse.
- This was in January of 2012. In addition, in October 2013, this individual was named ECAC Hockey Goaltender of the Month. Laden was also named to the ECAC Hockey All-Academic Team three times.
- Furthermore, this individual was prepared to call it quits on her ice hockey career after graduating from Quinnipiac. This was due to a scarcity of viable opportunities in this sport. Laden was able to sign her first professional contract when Dani Rylan founded the PHF (then NWHL) that summer. This contract was signed for $14,000 with the Connecticut Whale team.
- Laden made her PHF debut in late October 2015. She assisted on four penalty kills in the third period of a win over the Buffalo Beauts. This was the Whale franchise’s first away win. This personality missed several months of the season due to a finger injury.
- Then, in February 2016, this individual was a part of the first-ever trade-in PHF history. Laden was traded to the New York Riveters in exchange for Shenae Lundberg by her team.
- Laden appeared in the 2019 film Destination Fear. It is an original Travel Channel paranormal TV show. She shared the stage with her brother Dakota Laden, as well as friends Tanner Wiseman and Alex Schroeder.
- This show follows a group of self-proclaimed “paranormal explorers” as they travel to allegedly haunted and paranormal hotspots throughout the United States. One of the team members spends the night alone at each haunted location, recording their experiences.
- Prior to this, the Ladens and Tanner Wiseman collaborated on a similar-themed documentary titled Trail to Terror in 2016. The previous documentary was shown in theaters at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota on October 29, 2016.