- 1 Who is Christian Pulisic?
- 2 What is Christian Pulisic well-known for?
- 3 What is the Age of Christian Pulisic?
- 4 Who is Christian Pulisic Girlfriend?
- 5 What are the Net Worth and Salary of Christian Pulisic?
- 6 What are the Body Measurements of Christian Pulisic?
- 7 When Did Christian Pulisic begin Career?
- 8 Christian Pulisic’s International Career Highlights
- 9 Senior
Who is Christian Pulisic?
Christian Pulisic is an American professional soccer player who plays for Premier League club Chelsea and the United States national team as an attacking midfielder or winger. He is also the youngest player in modern history to captain the United States national team. During his career, he played for a number of clubs, including Borussia Dortmund and Chelsea FC.
He also represents the United States football team in addition to clubs. He competed for the United States in the U17 World Cup and the Copa America Cup. His current market value is estimated to be $73 million. You can learn more about him by reading the article below all the way to the end.
What is Christian Pulisic well-known for?
- A professional soccer player from the United States.
What is the Age of Christian Pulisic?
Christian was born in Hershey, Pennsylvania in 1998 under the zodiac sign of Virgo to his parents, Mark Pulisic and Kelley Pulisic. His parents were both football players at George Mason University, and his father was a professional indoor soccer player for the Harrisburg Heat in the 1990s before becoming a coach at both the youth and professional levels. He is a dual citizen of Croatia and the United States, and his ethnicity is White.
He received his education at Hershey High School, where he graduated. In addition, he has a sister named Dee Dee.
Who is Christian Pulisic Girlfriend?
Christian Pulisic prefers to keep his personal life out of the spotlight. As a result, no other information about his affairs or previous relationships is available on social networking sites at this relationship. As of now, he is possibly single and concentrating on his career.
What are the Net Worth and Salary of Christian Pulisic?
Christian Pulisic has earned a substantial sum of money from his career as a soccer player in the sports industry. According to online sources, he has a net worth of $10 million and an annual salary of $7.5 million as of 2020. His current market value is $73 million. He also earned money through his contracts, which adds to his fortune. Furthermore, the specifics of his assets have yet to be revealed.
What are the Body Measurements of Christian Pulisic?
Christian Pulisic stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 63 kg. His eyes are brown, and his hair is black. His other body measurements have yet to be revealed. He also has an athletic body and a straight sexual orientation. Furthermore, his shoe size is 8.5. (US).
When Did Christian Pulisic begin Career?
- When it comes to his sporting career, Christian began playing football at a young age. While in England, he played for the Brackley Town youth team.
- During his adolescence, he played for the local U.S. Soccer Development Academy club PA Classics, as well as training with the local professional club Harrisburg City Islanders on occasion.
- Borussia Dortmund signed him in 2015 and assigned him to their U17 squad first, then to the U19 squad in the summer of that year.
- Later, he was called up to the first team during the winter break after scoring 10 goals and assisting on eight others in just 15 games with the Dortmund youth teams.
- While on leave with the first team during the winter break, he played the second half of two friendly matches, scoring one goal and assisting on another.
- Then, in a 2-0 win over FC Ingolstadt, he made his Bundesliga debut.
- He then made his UEFA Europa League debut as a second-half substitute in a 2-0 win over FC Porto.
- At only 17 years old, he scored his first Bundesliga goal for Borussia Dortmund against Hamburger SV, making him the league’s youngest non-German and fourth-youngest player.
- In the 2016 International Champions Cup friendly pre-season tournament, he scored in stoppage time against Manchester City, sending the clubs to penalties.
- He became Dortmund’s youngest player ever to play in the UEFA Champions League at the age of 18. The following weekend, he scored his first goal of the season and assisted on two others in a 6-0 win over Darmstadt 98.
- On January 23, 2017, he agreed to a new contract with Dortmund that would keep him at the club until 2020.
- In the same year, he scored his first UEFA Champions League goal in a 4-0 round-of-16 victory over Benfica, becoming Dortmund’s youngest ever scorer in the competition.
- He signed with Premier League club Chelsea on January 2nd, 2019, for an estimated £58 million transfer fee. In addition, he will remain on loan at Dortmund for the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
- The following year, he made his Premier League debut for Chelsea in a 4-0 loss to Manchester United.
- He also scored in his next two league games, a 2-1 away win against Watford and a 2-0 home win against Crystal Palace.
- He scored his first Champions League goal for Chelsea in a 2-2 draw away to Valencia in November 2019.
Christian Pulisic’s International Career Highlights
- Christian Pulisic had previously represented the US at the U-15 and U-17 levels. He also captained the U-17 team at the FIFA U-17 World Cup in 2015, where he scored a goal and assisted on another in three games.
- During his two years with the team, he scored 20 goals in 34 games.
- Head coach Jürgen Klinsmann called him up to the senior team in March 2016 ahead of a World Cup qualifying game against Guatemala. Later, he made history by becoming the youngest American to play in a World Cup qualifier.
- He was also named to the senior squad for the Copa América Centenario, where he scored late in a 4–0 friendly win over visiting Bolivia.
- Later that year, he scored two goals and assisted on another in a 6-0 win over Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in a World Cup qualifying match.
- He then broke another youth record by becoming the youngest American to start a World Cup qualifying match against Trinidad and Tobago.
- With five goals, he finished the fifth round as the top scorer in 2018. The United States, however, did not qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. The defeat to Trinidad and Tobago is widely regarded as the most dreadful performance in American soccer history.
- In November 2018, he became the youngest player in US national team history to captain the team in a friendly loss to Italy.
- In March 2016, Christian Pulisic made his senior international debut.
- 2016–17 DFB-Pokal
U17 United States
- Third place in the CONCACAF Under-17 Championship in 2015
The United States
- 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup runner-up
- 2016 U.S. Soccer Young Male Athlete of the Year
- 2016 UEFA Champions League Breakthrough XI
- Male Athlete of the Year in US Soccer: 2017, 2019,
- 2nd place in the Kopa Trophy (2018)
- 2017 CONCACAF Best XI
- 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup Best Young Player Award
- Best XI for the CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2019