Last updated on June 28th, 2022 at 06:33 am
Who is Dave Draper?
Dave Draper was a well-known American bodybuilder, actor, and author who published books, essays, and blog posts on his website, davedraper.com. Dave is a bodybuilder and actor, as well as Mr. New Jersey and The Blonde Bomber.
Quick Facts of Dave Draper
|Full Name:||Dave Draper|
|Birthday:||16 April 1942|
|Birthplace:||Secaucus, New Jersey, United States|
|Net Worth:||Not Known|
|Height:||in feet inches – 6’ 0” – in Centimeters – 183 cm|
When was Dave Draper Born?
Dave Draper was born on April 16, 1942, in Secaucus, New Jersey. Some sources, however, claim that there is little information about family members. Despite the fact that we don’t know much about his family. The verified information about his family will be provided later.
Dave Draper graduated from Utah State University with a bachelor’s degree in health education in 1981, Brigham Young University with a master’s degree in athletic training in 1983, and Northern Illinois University with a doctorate in leadership and educational policy studies in 1988.
Who was Dave Draper’s Wife?
Dave Draper’s wife is Laree Draper. Throughout his journey, she appears to be a staunch supporter of her husband. According to her Facebook page, On Target Publications is her own publishing company. They must have children, but neither of them mentioned it, nor did they mention their relatives. She appears to be a happy person who enjoys communicating with others through social media.
What is the Cause of Death of Dave Draper?
Dave Draper died on November 30, 2021. The next day, his wife, Laree Draper, confirmed the news on Facebook. Draper died peacefully and sweetly, according to Laree. She didn’t go into detail about what caused his death. His family is going through a difficult time and needs to be removed from the spotlight.
His wife will undoubtedly inform his fans of the cause of his death in the coming days. Right now, the family desperately needs time and space. This section will be updated as soon as we have more precise and reliable information.
What was the Net Worth of Dave Draper?
Dave Draper’s net worth has not yet been revealed in the media. He has never disclosed anything about his wealth to the general public or on the internet. We are attempting to determine his true net worth as you read this page, and confirmed information will be provided very soon.
When did Dave Draper Begin his Career?
- After beginning weight training at the age of ten, he excelled in wrestling, gymnastics, and swimming in high school. Dave started his career as a sales representative for the Weider Barbell Company in 1969. Around this time, he also worked in the film industry. Draper began his training in California at The Dungeon and then at Gold’s Gym.
- When he was training, Frank Zane, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Franco Columbu, Mike Katz, and Robby Robinson were among the world’s top bodybuilders. Draper was a movie host on Los Angeles’ KHJ Channel 9 from 1964 to 1965, in addition to his acting career.
- On Saturday nights from 8–10 p.m., he hosted a sword and sandal movie. Dave had a scene in the 1967 film Don’t Make Waves, which he co-starred in with Sharon Tate.
- On December 19, 1969, he appeared in the episode “Lorenzo Bush” of Here Come the Brides. As a novelist, he also shared his knowledge and wrote the novel Iron Brother, Sister Steel, which became his most well-known published work, as well as numerous editorials.
- He went on to write four more books after his first was published. Draper was open about his previous use of anabolic steroids.
- After a long battle with alcohol in the late 1970s, he made a comeback in the bodybuilding world and revived his career by guest posing at various competitions and also made appearances at several exhibitions, and regained sobriety in 1983 with recovery. Despite being in his 70s, he continued to train with weights and write, which included a weekly newsletter and articles published on his website.
Dave Draper was a well-known American bodybuilder, actor, and author. Dave Draper was born on April 16, 1942, in Secaucus, New Jersey. Dave Draper’s wife is Laree Draper. Dave Draper died on November 30, 2021. Dave Draper’s net worth has not yet been revealed in the media.