Alaba, 28, has been named to the UEFA Team of the Year three times and joins the club after winning 28 trophies with Bayern Munich.
David Alaba (born 24 June 1992 in Vienna, Austria) is a Real Madrid player. The Austrian international, 28, has joined the club from Bayern Munich. He has a wealth of experience and an impressive record at the highest level of European football, having won 28 trophies in total, including two Champions Leagues, two Club World Cups, two European Super Cups, and ten Bundesliga titles.
He appeared in 431 games for Bayern Munich, making him the foreign player with the most appearances in the club’s history. Alaba has also been named to the UEFA Team of the Year three times and has been voted Austria’s Player of the Year seven times, and he will represent his country in the upcoming European Championship.
The new Madrid signing is a versatile defender who can play at center-back, left-back, and center-midfield. Alaba joined Bayern in the summer of 2008, making his debut at the age of 17, after beginning his career with SV Aspern and Austria Vienna. He briefly played for Hoffenheim in the 2010/11 season before earning a first-team spot. Aside from defensive qualities such as strength and pace, he is also a very technical player who is an excellent free-kick striker. Bayern Munich’s Alaba scored 33 goals.
- 2 Champions League places
- Two Club World Cups have been held.
- 2 European Cups
- 10 titles in the Bundesliga
- 6 Cups from Germany
- 6 Super Cups in Germany
- three times named to UEFA’s Team of the Year (2013, 2014, and 2015).
- Austria’s footballer of the year in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2020.
- In 2013 and 2014, he was named Austria’s Sports Personality of the Year.
- Aspern, S.V. (1998-2002)
- Vienna, Austria (2002-2008)
- Bayern München (2008-2011)
- Hannover 96 (2011)
- Bayern München (2011-2021)
- Real Madrid – (2021- )