What is the Age of Davina McCall? Height, Net Worth 2023
Who is Davina McCall?
Davina McCall is a British television host. She is best known for previously hosting the reality show “Big Brother” on Channel 4 from 2000 to 2010.
Quick Facts about Davina McCall
|Full Name:||Davina McCall|
|Birthplace:||Wimbledon, London, England|
|Marital Status:||In a Relationship|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Education:||St Catherine’s School|
What is the Age of Davina McCall?
Davina McCall was born on October 16, 1967. Her birthplace is Wimbledon, London, England. Davina Lucy Pascale McCall is her birth name or real name. She was born to a French mother, Florence Hennion, and an English father, Andrew McCall, who worked as a graphic designer and event organizer.
When she was three years old, her parents divorced. She then moved to Surrey to live with her paternal grandparents. Her mother had a complicated relationship with her. Her zodiac sign is Libra, and she follows the Christian religion.
She has British nationality and mixed ethnic background, as she has English ancestors on her father’s side and French ancestors on her mother’s side.
In terms of education, she attended St Catherine’s School in Bramley, near Guildford, Surrey, as well as Godolphin and Latymer Girls School in Hammersmith, West London. She took nine O levels and two A levels in secondary school.
Who is Davina McCall’s Husband?
Davina McCall was previously married. She has been in a relationship with Michael Douglas, a hairdresser, since May 2019. The couple is content with their current situation and is not bothered by anything. They intend to marry in the near future. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Davina McCall has previously dated Enrco Silverstrin, Eric Clapton, and Stan Collymore. She married her ex-husband, Andrew Leggett, in September 1997. Their divorce was finalized in 1999. On June 29, 2000, she married Matthew Robertson, the presenter of Pet Rescue.
They are also the proud parents of three lovely children, Holly, Tilly, and Chester. Their marriage, however, was officially over by November 2017.
In February 2014, Davina McCall participated in a BT Sport Relief challenge called ‘Davina – Beyond Breaking Point,’ which consisted of seven days of running, swimming, or cycling across the UK to raise money for the UK charity Sport Relief. During the live telethon, McCall revealed that he had raised more than £2.2 million for Sport Relief 2014.
What is the Net Worth of Davina McCall?
Davina McCall is a successful TV presenter with a net worth of $4 million (approximately £2.83 million) as of 2021. She owns the property, which is said to be worth more than £8 million, as well as a £4.3 million Georgian mansion, a £1.5 million St Tropez villa, and a £1 million Surrey manor.
She has also released a number of fitness DVDs and has been the face of the cosmetics brand, Garnier, for many years. While her exact salary details are not available at this time, there is no doubt in the minds of her followers that she earns a substantial amount of money from her career work.
She is currently content with her earnings and lives a lavish lifestyle. She has also served as a Garnier brand ambassador in the United Kingdom.
What is the Height of Davina McCall?
Davina McCall is a charming and beautiful woman who stands a perfect 5 feet 7 inches or 1.70 heights tall. She has a healthy weight of 58 kg. Her measurements are 34-25-36. Her hair is black, and her eyes are dark brown.
She has a fit body and numerous tattoos on her body. At the start of her career, she struggled with drug addiction. Overall, she has a healthy body and takes good care of it.
When did Davina McCall Begin her Career?
- Davina McCall began her singing career with the band “Lazy Bear.”
- She decided to pursue a professional career as a solo classical artist when she was 18 years old.
- She eventually gave up due to her lack of success and began working as a booker for “Models 1.” She also opened a restaurant and briefly worked as a cabaret performer and dancer.
- In addition, she danced in the video for Kylie Minogue’s 1991 single “Word Is Out,” wearing a striped sweater and beret as a nod to her French ancestry.
- Similarly, in 1992, she was hired as a presenter on Ray Cokes’ “Most Wanted on MTV Europe.” She then presented “Hitlist UK.”
- She later hosted the ITV late-night game show “God’s Gift.”
- In 1999, she co-hosted the six-part series “Birthrace 2000” with Lisa Riley. She also co-hosted four seasons of ITV’s “Don’t Try This at Home.” She stayed with the channel for a while, hosting shows like Popstars: The Rivals and The Vault (1st series) in 2002, Reborn in the USA in 2003, and Love on a Saturday Night in 2004.
- McCall debuted “He’s Having a Baby” in 2005.
- She had previously presented or appeared on several Comic Relief shows, including The Record Breaker (1999), Naked Red Nose Ground Force in Practice and Say Pants to Poverty (2001), The Big Hair Do (2003), and Comic Relief Does Fame Academy (2004). (2005). Davina, her own prime-time chat show, debuted in early 2006.
- She was soon hired to host popular shows like “Streetmate,” “Big Brother,” “Celebrity Big Brother,” and “The Friday Night New Year Project 2007.”
- For the tenth and eleventh series, she also became a regular presenter of the live “Big Brother” companion show “Big Brother’s Big Mouth.” As part of the series finale on Channel 4, McCall also hosted the “Ultimate Big Brother” show.
- Then, in April 2011, she announced that she would not be returning as host.
- In 2011, she began hosting “The Biggest Loser” and “Long Lost Family.”
- McCall hosted “Stepping Out” in 2013, which was seen as a rival to BBC One’s “Strictly Come Dancing.”
- Later, she began presenting “The Million Pound Drop,” a new game show. Its final episode aired on March 20, 2015, and the primetime series was cancelled in 2016.
- Later, it was announced that the format would return as a daytime series called “The £100K Drop.”
- She hosted “One Hundred and Eighty,” a darts-based game show for Sky1 in 2015.
- From 2012 to 2016, she co-hosted the charity telethon “Stand Up to Cancer” with Alan Carr, Adam Hills, and Christian Jessen.
- She also co-hosted a companion series called “Stars at Your Service” with Alan Carr.
- In 2016, she hosted a four-part factual series for ITV called “Davina McCall: Life at the Extreme.”
- She then hosted one season of “Five Minutes to a Fortune” in April 2013, as well as the reality competition “The Jump” from January 2014 to March 2017.
- She co-hosted three episodes of “This Morning” with Phillip Schofield.
- On Channel 4, she hosted “Make My Body Better.” She debuted her own show, “The Davina Hour,” on the W channel in September 2017.
- In March 2017, she appeared on five episodes of “The Nightly Show.”
- After a year, she was named host of “A&E Live.”
- She was announced as a judge for “The Masked Singer,” the UK version of the international music game show “Masked Singer,” on September 9th, 2019.
- ITV announced on March 4, 2021, that McCall would appear as a judge on the brand new spin-off show of “The Masked Singer UK,” “The Masked Dancer UK,” which is set to air in spring 2021.
Next Biography: Inde Navarrette Age & Birthday, Height & Weight, Bio, Siblings