Who is Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon?
Jacqueline Guerzon, a Filipino-American businesswoman, is well-known as Kevin Plank’s celebrity wife. Kevin, her husband, is an American billionaire businessman and the former CEO of Under Armour Company.
Quick Facts about Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon
|Full Name:||Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon|
|Net Worth:||$1.8 Billion|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Education:||Holton Arms School, Georgetown University|
What is the Age of Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon?
Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon was born on August 10, 1971, in Filipina. D.J. Guerzon, a Filipino-American, was another name for her. Despite being born in the Philippines, she was raised in the United States. Her age as of 2019 is 48 years old, and she was born under the sign of Leo.
Jacqueline is of Asian ethnicity and of American nationality. In terms of education, she attended Holton Arms School in Bethesda. She then enrolled at Georgetown University to pursue a nursing degree. She is an American nationality with a white ethnic background.
What is the Net Worth of Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon?
Her husband, Kevin Plank, has an estimated net worth of $1.8 billion as of 2022. In 2018, he received a salary of $26,000 from Armour Inc.
In the same year, he received a salary of $189,400 from Armour. In 2007, he purchased Sagamore Farm, a 630-acre horse breeding farm in Maryland. On his farm, he also has over 100 horses.
Who is Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon’s Husband?
Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon married Kevin Plank after years of dating. The couple married in a lavish private ceremony in August 2003. Desiree and Kevin’s love story began when they met at a Prom Party and then again in college.
Finally, the couple’s love blossomed into marriage. They then had two children, a daughter Katherine Plank and a son Kevin James Plank, both born in 2003. The four-person family has been living happily ever after in their mansion in Lutherville, Maryland, USA.
According to reports, Plank was involved in a romantic relationship with former MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle. According to the Daily Mail, the couple was secretly dating before Plank’s employees at Under Armour became suspicious of the relationship.
The two met for the first time on Kevin’s private jet, on which Ruhle was a passenger. They have also discussed a number of business projects and financial matters. In addition, Kevin’s affair with Ruhle has resulted in the misappropriation of company funds.
Guerzon’s husband, Plank, has, however, denied all of the allegations. Stephanie, on the other hand, made a concerted effort to increase her share of Kevin’s company, which was later revealed. The alleged affair, on the other hand, does not appear to be true, according to reports.
What is the Height and Weight of Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon?
Desiree has a height of 5 feet 4 inches and a weight of 60 kgs. She wears a bra size 33b. Her body measurements are 34-25-35 inches, which include her bust, waist, and hip sizes. She puts on a size 6 shoe. Her eyes and hair are both black.
When Did Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon Begin Career?
- She has worked as a nurse and has a degree in nursing. Desiree worked as a nurse until she married her husband. After her marriage, she went into business and rose to the position of executive. According to reports, Desiree works as an executive.
- However, her husband Kevin resigned as CEO of Under Armour in October 2019. He is also a multibillionaire businessman and philanthropist.
- He is the creator of Under Armour. His company, based in Baltimore, Maryland, manufactures sportswear, footwear, and accessories.
Her Husband’s Career
- Prior to joining Under Armour, Plank worked as a business manager at a university. Then he began Cupid’s Valentine. This earned him $3000, which he used to start Under Armour.
- He came up with the idea for Under Armour while playing for the Maryland Terrapins.
- His cotton T-shirts couldn’t keep him dry from sweating. Similarly, he began looking for a material that would wick sweat away from his body.
- After graduating, he used his own money and a loan from the ‘Small Business Administration’ to start his own business. He began the company in his grandmother’s basement in Washington, D.C. Also, requesting that he distribute them in the locker rooms. The #0037 was Under Armour’s first shirt.
- He sold the shirt from his car.
- He had sold 500 Under Armour HeatGear shirts by the end of 1996. This generates $17,000 in revenue for the company. It resulted in $1 million in direct sales, and teams began to purchase the clothing, resulting in $1 million in direct sales.
- Under Armour’s revenue reached $1 billion in 2010. Under Armour purchased two major fitness apps, “Endomondo” and “MyFitness Pal,” in 2015.
- He spent $475 million on these two apps.
- Then he wanted to build a global digital health company that could compete with Google, Apple, and Fitbit. In 2016, the company introduced a new non-performance men’s and women’s wear line.
- He currently employs over 11,000 people at Under Armour. Its net worth is estimated to be $1.9 billion.
- Kevin was ranked 24th on Sports Illustrated’s list of the “Most Powerful People in Sports” in 2013. The following year, he was ranked fourth among America’s 20 Most Powerful CEOs 40 and Under.
- His major accomplishments include being named a ‘Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Famer,’ ‘Most Creative People in Business by Fast Company,’ and ‘Achiever of the Year by Success Magazine.’
Jacqueline Guerzon, a Filipino-American businesswoman. Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon was born on August 10, 1971. Her husband, Kevin Plank, has an estimated net worth of $1.8 billion. Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon married Kevin Plank. Desiree has a height of 5 feet 4 inches.