Who is Emily Osment?
Emily Jordan Osment, better known as Emily Osment, is an American actress, singer, and songwriter. She rose to prominence as Gerti Giggles in “Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams.” She went on to play Lilly Truscott in “Hannah Montana.”
Quick Facts of Emily Osment
|Full Name:||Emily Jordan Osment|
|Age:||30 years old|
|Birthday:||10 March 1992|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Profession:||Actress, singer, and songwriter|
What is the Age of Emily Osment?
Emily Osment was born Emily Jordan Osment on March 10, 1992, in Los Angeles, California, United States. She is of Irish, English, German, Austrian, Scottish, and French ancestry and is American by nationality and ethnicity. Similarly, her religion is Roman Catholicism, and she is white.
Emily turned 29 in 2021, and her zodiac sign is Pisces, according to her birth date. She is the daughter of actor Michael Eugene Osment (father) and English teacher Theresa Osment (mother). Haley Joel Osment, her older brother, is an Academy Award-nominated actor.
Emily began her education at Occidental College in Los Angeles, California, and graduated in 2015.
What is the Net Worth of Emily Osment?
Emily Osment is a multi-talented woman with a net worth of $3 million as of 2021. Her exact salary has not been disclosed, but we can safely assume it is in the thousands of dollars per year. Osment is also a Global Ambassador for STOMP Out Bullying, the country’s leading anti-bullying/cyberbullying organization for kids and teens.
She appeared in an FTD (Flower Delivery Company) commercial in 1998. Emily’s primary source of income comes from her career as an actress, singer, and songwriter.
Who is Emily Osment’s Boyfriend?
Emily Osment is a single woman. She’s in a relationship with a man named Jack Anthony. Emily and her new man traveled to various coastal cities in Italy in August 2021. Emily previously dated Jim Gilbert, as evidenced by the removal of all of Jim’s photos from Instagram, but she has also begun posting frequently with her new boyfriend Jack.
What is the Height of Emily Osment?
Emily Osment has a beautiful face and a magnetic personality that has enchanted her fans over the years. She stands 5 ft 212 in or 159 cm tall and weighs around 54 kg or 119 pounds. Her body measurements are 34-24-32 in (86-61-81 cm) and she has a slim build. Osment has blonde hair and blue eyes.
When did Emily Osment Begin her Career?
- Emily Osment made her acting debut in the 1999 film “The Secret Life of Girls” and appeared in the Hallmark Classic television film “Sarah, Plain, and Tall: Winter’s End” the following year, after beginning her career in a commercial for a flower delivery company.
- She made her film debut in 2002 as Gerti Giggles in “Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams,” and she also did voice work in “Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch” and “Edward Fubbwupper Fibbed Big.”
- Then, in 2005, she was cast as Lilly Truscott in the Disney Channel series “Hannah Montana,” and she recorded a song titled “I Don’t Think About It” for the soundtrack to “The Haunting Hour: Don’t Think About It.”
- Later, she recorded a remake version of the song “If I Didn’t Have You” with Mitchel Musso for the “DisneyMania 6” CD, as well as a song called “Hero in Me” for the Disney Channel original movie “Dadnapped,” for which she also filmed a music video.
- In 2008, she starred in the film “Soccer Mom,” and she was named No. 1 on Parade magazine’s and Forbes’ lists of “Hot Kid Stars To Watch.”
- In June 2009, Osment signed with Wind-Up Records and announced that she was writing and recording songs with Eve 6. On August 25, 2009, the lead single, “All the Way Up,” was released. The song debuted at No. 77 on the Canadian Hot 100 and peaked at No. 76 a week later.
- On October 26, 2009, she released her debut extended play, “All The Right Wrongs,” with six songs in the standard edition and eight songs in the deluxe edition.
- On March 24, 2010, she announced on “Good Day New York” that her debut album, “Let’s Be Friends,” would be released in the summer of 2010. “Let’s Be Friends” was released as the album’s lead single on June 8, 2010, and became her first to chart on an official US singles chart, peaking at No. 31 on the “Billboard” Hot Dance Club Play chart.
- She released her first album, “Fight or Flight,” on October 5th, and embarked on her second tour, the “Fight or Flight Tour,” to promote her debut.
- She starred in “Cyberbully,” an ABC Family film about a young woman who is subjected to cyberbullying, which was released on July 17, 2011.
- She appeared in the TV series “Cleaners” in 2013, as well as a cameo in “Life with Boys” and four episodes of “Family Guy.”
- She returned as Pep in the third “Beverly Hills Chihuahua” film, which was released on DVD on September 18, 2012, and was one of her final works at Disney.
- She also made a special appearance in the episode “Bazinga! That’s From a TV Show” for the comedy series “Two and a Half Men” in 2013, playing the role of Ashley.
- In 2014, Osment made her television debut as the lead in the new ABC Family series “Young & Hungry.”
- She confirmed on her official Facebook page that on March 8th, 2019, International Women’s Day, she released her first single as Bluebiird, “Black Coffee Morning.”
- In 2018, she was cast in a recurring role as Theresa, an acting student in “The Kominsky Method,” and the third and final season premiered on May 28th, 2021. Her new Netflix sitcom, “Pretty Smart,” will premiere on October 8, 2021.
- In addition, Osment will play Courtney in the upcoming TV series “DeadEndia” in 2022.