Who is Gregory Mecher?
Gregory Mecher has been involved in politics since he was in college. He is also well-known as the spouse of White House Press Secretary Jennifer Psaki. Gregory rose to prominence when his better half, Psaki, served as the Obama administration’s correspondences chief. Jennifer Psaki is currently working as President Joe Biden’s press secretary in the White House.
Quick Facts About Gregory Mecher
|Full Name:||Gregory Mecher|
|Age:||46 years old|
|Birthplace:||The American state of Ohio|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
What is the Age of Gregory Mecher?
On September 30, 1976, Gregory Mecher was born. He was born in the American state of Ohio. He will be 46 years old in the year 2022. Mecher has never revealed his parents’ identities in the media.
When did Gregory Mecher Complete his Education?
Gregory attended Northern Kentucky University, where he majored in communications and television production, and graduated in 1999.
What is the Height of Gregory Mecher?
Gregory Mecher has a nice height, good physical dimensions, and a weight that is proportionate to his height. He stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 68 kilograms. He has lovely golden hair and grey-colored eyes.
What is the Net Worth of Gregory Mecher?
Gregory Mecher is well-known in the real estate industry. Mecher’s net worth is estimated to be around $9 million. His wife’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
Who is Gregory Mecher’s Wife?
Gregory Mecher is happily married. Jen Psaki and he had married. The couple married in Ridge in May 2010 at Woodlawn Farm. The couple’s daughter, Genevieve Mecher, was born.
When did Gregory Mecher Begin his Career?
- Gregory Mecher began his political career while still in college as a student delegate to the Board of Regents, where he was able to secure an apprenticeship with Kentucky Congressman Ken Lucas.
- He’s also discussed how the training inspired him to pursue a career in politics, and he hasn’t looked back since. Gregory Mecher has also worked as the chief of staff for Ohio Representative Steve Driehaus and Massachusetts Representative Joe Kennedy III.
- Jen Psaki, his wife, has worked for the Democratic Party since the beginning of her career. She also handled the reappointment missions of Iowa Democrats Tom Harkin and Tom Vilsack for the United States Senate and lead representative, respectively, in 2001.
- Jen Psaki also served as John Kerry’s delegate press secretary during his official mission in 2004. Jen has also worked as the communications director for US Agent Joseph Crowley and the provincial press secretary for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
- She also served as U.S. Congressman Barack Obama’s traveling press secretary during his official mission in 2008.
- Jen Psaki was also considered an effective Deputy Press Secretary before being promoted to Deputy Communications Director in 2009.
- In 2011, she left her job and began working at the New York office of the advertising firm Global Strategy Group, a vital counseling firm.
- Psaki also served as press secretary for President Obama’s re-appointment campaign in 2012. Jen later became the representative of the United States Department of State.
- She returned to the White House as communications director, a position she held until the end of Obama’s presidency.