Heather Zumarraga’s Husband, Age, Height, Net Worth in 2023
Who is Heather Zumarraga?
Heather Zumarraga is a beautiful, skilled, and professional American business journalist who has spent the majority of her career working in an environment dominated by men. She has a goal and wants to ensure that any male leader who wants to be a part of the solution knows how to do it correctly.
Quick Facts of Heather Zumarraga
|Full Name:||Heather Zumarraga|
|Birthday:||29th March 1984|
|Husband:||Daniel A. Zumarraga|
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
What is the Age of Heather Zumarraga?
Heather Zumarraga was born Heather Hughes on March 29, 1984, in Florida, United States of America. She has appeared in numerous interviews in which she has discussed business and herself, but she has never mentioned her parents or siblings.
Heather went to high school before attending and graduating from Baruch College of New York with a Bachelors’s in Business Administration and a specialization in Investment and Finance. She received her master’s degree from the University of America’s Kogod School of Business.
Who is Heather Zumarraga’s Husband?
Heather is a successful, intelligent woman who is married to Daniel A. Zumarraga. The couple married on January 21, 2014, and they happily lived their married life together in Washington, D.C., USA. The couple has a daughter together.
What is the Net Worth of Heather Zumarraga?
The professional woman with a net worth of $ 500K works in finance and economics. She is able to earn such a large sum of money due to her business acumen and innovative ideas. Heather is expected to earn more money in the future as her level of experience in the business world grows.
When did Heather Zumarraga Begin her Career?
- Heather has also worked as an American financial expert, advocate, and entrepreneur.
- In 2007, she began her career at Merrill Lynch in New Jersey, USA.
- She worked there for a few months before resigning.
- She later joined RGF Capital and relocated to New York for work as an MGMT securities trader.
- After resigning from there, she joined Sun America, a financial group that sold more than $1 billion to the company and was ranked as the number one trader from 2014 to 2016.
- She has also worked with many well-known Barron’s top financial advisors, as well as other macroeconomists and asset managers.
- Heather is a journalist who previously worked for CNBC but later left.
- She recently published a book titled The Man’s Guide to Corporate Guidance, which contains some of the best business lessons from bad managers and so-called leaders.
- The book is based on studies that show that 60% of men are uncomfortable working one-on-one with their female colleagues and teaches men that reputation matters and that they should not wait until it is too late.
- The book was ranked number one in the category of business culture in the new releases on Amazon.