Who is Holiday Grace Perrineau?
Holiday Grace Perrineau is a celebrity child who rose to prominence after being born as the child of Harold Perrineau Jr, an actor in the entertainment industry. His net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Quick Facts About Holiday Grace Perrineau
|Full Name:||Holiday Grace Perrineau|
|Age:||9 years old|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
What is the Age of Holiday Grace Perrineau?
Holiday Grace Perrineau was born in the United States on March 21, 2013. She was born to Harold Perrineau and Brittany Perrineau and had two siblings, Aurora Perrineau and Wynter Aria Perrineau. She is the family’s youngest child and is eight years old.
Holiday Grace Perrineau is of mixed heritage and is an American nationality. Her astrological sign is Aries, and she possesses all of the characteristics associated with this sign, such as strength and independence.
Holiday Grace Perrineau Education
Holiday Grace Perrineau is still too young to attend any institution, though based on her age, she may be in primary school. Her school’s name, on the other hand, has yet to be revealed.
Holiday Grace Perrineau’s Relationship Status
She focuses on her studies and enjoys her childhood with her parents and siblings because she is too young to date.
What is the Net worth of Holiday Grace Perrineau?
Holiday Grace Perrineau is a young woman who has yet to start working. As a result, no information about her estimated net worth has been made public.
Her father, on the other hand, is a talented individual who has made a good living throughout his career. Furthermore, his earnings are expected to rise in the near future as a result of his hard work and dedication. His net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million, derived from his artistic career.
What is the Height of Holiday Grace Perrineau?
Holiday Grace Perrineau was born at 21 inches in height and 7 pounds, 5 ounces in weight. Her height and weight are unknown; however, as she matures, she may be of average height and weight. He has dark hair and brown eyes that look great with her.
Holiday Grace Perrineau’s Father’s Career
- Holiday Grace Perrineau’s father is a well-known actor who began his career in 1989 with the world premiere of a stage adaptation of the film Fame at the Walnut Street Theatre.
- He portrayed Michael Dawson in the ABC drama Lost. He appeared in the first two seasons and then again in the fourth.
- He has appeared in several films, including Shakedown as Tommie, King of New York as Thief on the Subway, Smoke as Thomas “Rashid” Cole, and Professor X Genki as Pierce.
- In addition, he played Mercutio in the 1996 film Romeo + Juliet. In 2018, he played Lee Wayne/Rhea Ranged and Gil Le Deux in Dumplin’ and Cold Brook, respectively.
- He’s also appeared on television, most notably in The Best Man: The Final Chapter, where he played Julian “Murch” Murchison for ten episodes.
- He previously appeared in The Good Doctor as Wes Keeler. He also played Linx in the 2003 video games Enter the Matrix and The Matrix Online.
- Holiday Grace Perrineau has yet to win an award, but her father did in 2006 when he received the Screen Actor Guild Award for best collective performance in a drama series.
- In addition, in 2020, he was honored with the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.
Next Biography: What is the Age of Siena Agudong? Height, Net Worth, Dating, Career