Who is Isabeau Levito?
Isabeau Levito is the 2022 U.S. Figure Skating Champion, having won the title with a bronze medal. She was also the US juvenile champion in 2018, intermediate silver medalist in 2019, junior silver medalist in 2020, and junior champion last season in 2021.
Quick Facts of Isabeau Levito
|Full Name:||Isabeau Levito|
|Birthday:||3 March 2007|
|Birthplace:||Mount Holly, Philadelphia, U.S.|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||in feet inches – 4’ 9” – in Centimeters – 144 cm|
What is the Age of Isabeau Levito?
Isabeau was born on March 3, 2007 in Mount Holly, Philadelphia. Chiara decided to take Levito ice skating in his New Jersey neighborhood nearly 12 years ago, when he was 2.5 years old. Chiara Garberi and her daughter Levito arrived at a time when competitive figure skaters were training. Levito, who was two and a half years old at the time, asked if she could go out on the ice.
Her mother replied that she would need special shoes to do so. At the time, Chaira was getting some rental shoes for her daughter, and Levito asked if that could be her. “They would be, eventually,” she said. That was the first time Levito was introduced to ice skates and ethics.
Who is Isabeau Levito Currently Dating?
Isabeau Levito has an uplifting personality. Despite her young age, she has won numerous ice skating titles. She is now the national champion and is preparing to compete in the upcoming 2026 Olympics in ice skating. If things continue to go her way, he will undoubtedly be available for the next Olympics.
We wish her the best of luck in the future. Leviton won a silver medal at the 2021 U.S. Junior Championship. Not only that, but she also won a silver medal in the US Intermediate competition and is the US Juvenile Champion. She has already made her debut on the junior circuit this season, at the Junior Grand Prix. She won the event in France and took silver in Austria.
Later, she had to withdraw her name from the Junior Grand Prix before it was canceled due to pandemic concerns. She won the title and a bronze medal by finishing third at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships on Friday night (7th January 2022). The event was held at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena.
What is the Net Worth of Isabeau Levito?
Isabeau Levito is being raised by a single mother. Her mother would undoubtedly make a good living. At the moment, we estimate her mother’s net worth to be around $1 million.
Olympic Games in Beijing
Levito competed in the nationals after recovering from a “lower-body” injury. Levito withdrew from the Junior Grand Prix Final one week before the event was canceled due to Covid-related issues. Levito, who is 14 years old, is now aiming for the 2026 Olympics, as the skating competition does not appear to be far from her given her performances in the US national championships.
Levito is a potential top singles skater who began jumping well at the age of eight. By that time, she had persuaded her coaches that she had the potential to excel on the field. Levito, who is now a national champion and national scorer, has also won a few other titles, including U.S. juvenile champion in 2018, intermediate silver medalist in 2019, junior silver medalist in 2020, and junior champion last season.
Levito is currently concentrating on her academics as well as her skating abilities. She is enrolled in the International Virtual Learning Academy. Her coaches tell her that they want her to skate not just until puberty, but for the rest of her life.
When did Isabeau Levito Begin her Career?
- For the first time, her mother Chiara used it as a reward, telling her daughter that if she finished her meal, she would soon be able to go to her weekly ice skating classes.
- Next, by the age of four, Levito was capable of private coaching. A few years later, she began giving private daily lessons.
- And now, in addition to schoolwork, she fits ice skating sessions and practices into her schedule six days a week.
- Yulia Kuznetsova was her coach for at least ten years during her early days of learning lessons. Isabeau has progressed to the point where her abilities can be seen.
- She has transformed herself from what she was before her lessons to who she is now at the age of 14.
- Yulia Kuznetsova, her coach, says she is now a competitive contender in the senior women’s event at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Nashville (that will happen in January 2022).
- In the 2022 U.S. Figure Skating Championship, Isabeau Levito of New Jersey won the night by placing third.
- She arrived at the nationals with the third-best score (208.31), just 2.04 points behind the second-best and nearly three times that of the first-placed Mariah Bell (U.S national medalist, 25).