Who is Jaeden Martell?
Jaeden Martell, a young handsome actor in his teens, has played the role of Bill Den Brough, Stephen King from the novel It, and has even prepared mystery films such as Knives Out and Defending Jacob. After the release of his film It in 2017, he became well-known around the world.
Quick Facts of Jaeden Martell
|Full Name:||Jaeden Wesley Martell|
|Birthday:||4 January 2003|
|Birthplace:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Sibling:||Jovi Lieberher, Sydney Lieberher, Hayes Lieberher|
What is the Age of Jaeden Martell?
Jaeden Martell was born on January 4, 2003, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is the son of Angela Teresa Martell and Wes Lieberher, a Los Angeles-based executive. Chi sun Martell is the name of his Korean maternal grandmother. He also has a younger sibling.
Jaeden grew up in South Philadelphia before moving to Los Angeles in 2011. For the first six years of his career, he used his paternal maiden name (Lieberher) for all of his credits, but in 2019, he changed it to Martell, his maternal maiden name.
Who is Jaeden Martell’s Girlfriend?
Jaeden Martell is still a single 18-year-old teen. He is currently focused on his career and spends the majority of his time improving himself and working as an actor. Despite his success in avoiding dating rumors, there is a rumor that he is a closeted gay. Even so, it hasn’t been confirmed, and Jaeden hasn’t mentioned it.
What is the Net Worth of Jaeden Martell?
Jaeden Martell, who is still a young teen star, earns a sizable salary for his age. He has an estimated net worth of $1 million, which he has amassed through his tremendous hard work and acting abilities. In every film and television show, we see a better version of him.
His net worth is expected to rise in the near future as he appears in more and more films.
When did Jaeden Martell Begin his Career?
- Martell began his acting career in a Hot Wheels commercial.
- He also appeared in commercials for Google, MoneySupermarket.com, Liberty Mutual, Hyundai, and other companies.
- His first major feature film, St. Vincent, was released in 2014, and he co-starred with Bill Murray.
- Later, Bill Murray recommended Martell for Aloha, the 2015 director’s film.
- He then played the lead character in the 2017 film “The Book of Henry.”
- Martell then received further acclaim for his portrayal of Bill Den Brough in the 2017 supernatural horror film “It,” as well as its 2019 sequel, “It Chapter Two.”
- Martell also appeared in Rian Johnson’s 2019 murder mystery film “Knives Out.”
- In an Instagram Live interview with Teen Vogue on April 30, 2020, Jaeden confirmed that he had joined the cast of “Tunnels,” co-starring with Susan Sarandon in the role of Grayson Mitchell.
- Although we know the title of the upcoming film, the release date has yet to be set or confirmed.