Who is Jake Miller?
Jacob Harris Miller, better known as Jake Miller, is an American pop rapper, singer, and songwriter from Weston, Florida. On November 5, 2013, he released his debut album “Us Against Them.” Miller’s 7-song EP titled Overnight was released on August 19, 2016, as the support act for Fifth Harmony’s The 7/27 Tour.
Quick Facts of Jake Miller
|Full Name:||Jacob Harris Miller|
|Birthplace:||Weston, Florida, U.S.|
What is the Age of Jake Miller?
Jake Miller was born on November 28, 1992. He will be 26 in 2018. He was born in Weston, Florida, in the United States. His nationality is American. His astrological sign is Sagittarius. His parents, Bruce Miller and Lee Miller gave birth to him. Jenny Miller is one of his siblings’ names.
His racial ethnicity is White. In terms of education, he was a student at the University of Miami. He dropped out of university after one semester to concentrate on his burgeoning music career.
What is the Height of Jake Miller?
Jake has a typical body type. He stands at 180 cm (5 ft 11 in) in height. He wears size 11 shoes (US). His hair is Dark Brown, and his eyes are also Dark Brown. His ideal weight is 83 kg (183 lbs). His chest measurement is 109 cm, arms measurement is 16 in or 41 C, and waist measurement is 84 cm or 33 in.
Who is Jake Miller Currently Dating?
Jake isn’t married yet, and he plans to get married soon. He is currently more concerned with his career than with being in a relationship. He is having a great time being single. He is content with his single life.
He previously dated YouTube personality Madison Bertini for 8 years before the couple split up. He hasn’t said anything about his breakup with Madison. He is also extremely private about his personal life.
What is the Net Worth of Jake Miller?
This famous singer’s net worth is estimated to be $800,000. He earns a decent living from his singing career. His exact salary has not yet been disclosed but will be soon.
But there is no doubt in his follower’s minds that he is making a good living from his current job. His singing career is his primary source of income.
When did Jake Miller Begin his Career?
- In May 2011, Jake won the Samsung and T-Mobile USA national “Kick it With the Band” talent competition and received $35,000 for his music career, as well as a video with YouTube celebrity Keenan Cahill.
- Then he opened for Mac Miller and performed alongside Flo Rida, Sean Kingston, and Asher Roth at the “Think Pink Rocks” concert to raise awareness for breast cancer.
- In December 2011, he also appeared with Cody Simpson and We the Kings at the annual Y100 Jingle Ball concert.
- He then collaborated with Big Time Rush on the song “Lost In Love,” which appears on the album 24/Seven.
- On July 29, 2012, he released his EP Spotlight, which included the single “What I Wouldn’t Give.”
- On the 16th of January 2013, he signed with E1 Music.
- On January 23, 2013, his single “A Million Lives” was released. On November 5, 2013, he released his debut full-length album, Us Against Them.
- After that, he signed with Warner Bros. Records.
- On July 6, 2014, he released “First Flight Home,” the lead single from his third EP Dazed and Confused.
- On January 19, 2015, he announced his new representation with Wilhelmina Models, and on July 30, he announced that his new 7-track EP titled Overnight would be released on August 19.
- He was named Elvis Duran’s “Artist of the Month” in December 2016, and he performed “Overnight” live on NBC’s Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda Kotb.
- His next album, 2:00am in LA, was released on June 16th, 2017.
- He then revealed the title and release date for his upcoming album, Silver Lining, which will be released on February 19th, 2018.
- On July 27, 2018, he announced that he had signed a record deal with RED MUSIC/Sony Music.
- On August 2, 2018, he was a celebrity guest at the color war breakout at Camp Chen-A-Wanda in Thompson, Pennsylvania.