Who is Jessica Henwick?
Jessica Henwick is an English actress and writer best known for her portrayal of Nymeria Sand in the 2015 American fantasy drama television series ‘Game of Thrones.’
When she played Bo in the BBC children’s adventure series ‘Spirit Warriors’ in 2010, she became the first actress of East Asian descent to play a lead role in a British television series.
Facts of Jessica Henwick
|Full Name:||Jessica Yu Li Henwick|
|Date of Birth:||30 August 1992|
|Birth Place:||Surrey, England, UK|
|Parents:||Pearlyn Goh Kun Shan and Mark Henwick|
|Net worth:||US $700,000.00|
What is the Age of Jessica Henwick?
Jessica Yu Li Henwick is Jessica Henwick’s full name. She was born on August 30, 1992, in Surrey, England, to her mother, Pearlyn Goh Kun Shan, who worked in retail, and her father, author Mark Henwick. She was born and raised with an older and younger brother. Aside from that, she is 28 years old and born under the sign of Virgo.
Jessica Henwick is an English nationality with English ancestors on her father’s side and Chinese-Singaporean ancestors on her mother’s side.
Jessica Henwick was drawn to acting at a young age and attended the Redroofs Theatre School. She later enrolled in the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain in London.
What is the Net Worth of Jessica Henwick?
Jessica Henwick has a lot of name and fame, as well as a lot of money. Jessica Henwick’s net worth is estimated to be $700,000 in 2020.
Who is Jessica Henwick Boyfriend?
Jessica Henwick had a relationship with actor Johnny Yang, according to rumors. She hasn’t married yet, and she doesn’t have any children.
What are the Body Measurements of Jessica Henwick?
She stands 5 feet 6 inches (1.69m/169cm) tall and weighs approximately 56kg (123lbs). She also has a slim build and lights brown eyes with black pupils. Her body measurements are 32-27-35 inches in length, width, and height.
When Did Jessica Henwick Begin Career?
- She began her acting career in 2013 with the expert theater debut of Running on the Cracks, based on the book by Julia Donaldson.
- Later in her career, she appeared in a number of films and television shows.
- Jessica Henwick made her film debut in 2014, playing Scotty in the short film ‘Balsa Wood.’ Later that year, she landed the role of Rachel in ‘Dr. Liebenstein.’
- Similarly, in 2015, she played Paula Reid in ‘Dragonfly’ and Jessika Pava in ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’, Aiko Koo in ‘The Head Hunter’ in 2016, Elena in ‘Rice on White’ and Joanne in ‘Newness’ in 2017, Muse in ‘Yo! My Saint’ in 2018.
- In the year 2020, Emily Haversham will star in ‘Underwater,’ Fiona in ‘On the Rocks,’ and Aimee in ‘Love and Monsters.’
- She has also written and starred in short films such as ‘Baliko,’ in which she played the role of Mara in 2019, and ‘The Heart of the Forest,’ in which she played Akira in 2016.
- Jessica Henwick has appeared on television in addition to her film career. She appeared as Charlotte in ‘The Thick of It’ (2012), Jane Jeong Trenka in ‘Obsession: Dark Desires’ (2014), Bianca Mankyo in ‘Fortitude’ (2017), and Colleen Wing in ‘Luke Cage’ (2018).
- Similarly, she has starred in series such as ‘Spirit Warriors’ (2010) as Bo, ‘Silk’ (2014) as Amy Lang, ‘Game of Thrones’ as Nymeria Sand alongside Ed Skrein, who played “Daario Naharis,” ‘Iron Fist’ (2017-2018), and ‘The Defenders’ (2017) as Colleen Wing.
- She also provided her voice for the character of Alexia in the 2020 film ‘Blood of Zeus.’
- In the 2015 3D adventure game ‘Dreamfall Chapter: The Longest Journey,’ Jessica Henwick portrayed Enu Hanna Roth.
- Jessica Henwick received the Accolade Competition’s Award of Excellence in 2016 for her work in ‘The Heart of the Forest,’ as well as the Asians on Film Festival’s Best Original Script award in 2017.