Who is Joaquin Buckley?
Since 2014, Joaquin Buckley has been an American mixed martial artist, sportsperson, boxer, athlete, entrepreneur, and professional competitor. Joaquin Buckley competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s middleweight division. He is a well-known MMA fighter in the UFC.
What is the Age of Joaquin Buckley?
On April 27, 1994, Joaquin Buckley was born. He grew up in St. Louis, Missouri, in the United States. His given name is New Mansa, and he is of American nationality. He is 27 years old and was born under the sign of Taurus. There is no information available about his father. His mother, on the other hand, lived in his grandmother’s house for the majority of his childhood.
Unfortunately, when he was in sixth grade, his mother died of a heart condition. Buckley began wrestling in Marquette High School and later became interested in mixed martial arts, which he began training in after graduating.
Who is Joaquin Buckley Dating Currently?
Buckley is not married and is also not single. As a result, he is dating a lovely woman named Sarah Reger. There is less information available about their relationship. They do, however, have a son named Isaiah. They had been dating since 2010. On his Instagram page, he frequently posts photos of his kids and girlfriend. Furthermore, he has not disclosed any information about his previous love life or affairs.
What is the Net Worth of Joaquin Buckley?
Buckley clearly earns a lot of money from his professional MMA fighting career. As a result, contracts, bonuses, and endorsements account for the vast majority of his earnings. His net worth, however, is estimated to be more than $1 million as of 2021.
What are the Body Measurements of Joaquin Buckley?
Joaquin is a handsome and intelligent man. He stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 84 kilograms. He is built with a strong and athletic body. Buckley’s eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black in color.
Furthermore, his shoe size is 9. (UK). Buckley takes excellent care of his body. A regular body workout in the gym is the secret to his muscular body. He also discusses a well-planned diet for maintaining a healthy body.
When Did Joaquin Buckley Begin Career?
- Joaquin started his professional career in 2014. He fought for Shamrock FC, Bellator MMA, and Legacy Fighting Alliance, amassing a 10–2 record.
- Moreover, he most recently faced Logan Storley on April 13, 2018, at Bellator 197. And he was defeated by unanimous decision.
- Similarly, after two consecutive TKO victories in LFA, he was signed to the UFC.
- Joaquin made his UFC debut against Kevin Holland at UFC Fight Night 174 on August 8, 2020, just one week after winning in LFA.
- In addition, he was defeated by technical knockout in round three.
- Furthermore, a middleweight fight between Abu Azaitar and Joaquin Buckley was scheduled for October 11, 2020, at UFC Fight Night: Moraes vs. Sandhagen.
- However, Abu Azaitar resigned on September 26 for unspecified reasons, and was replaced by Impa Kasanganay.
- Joaquin won the fight with a spinning back kick after Impa had caught one of his kicks. And, not only did he earn the Performance of the Night bonus for this knockout, but the video of his knockout victory went viral on the internet.
- As a result, the UFC tweet with the video received the most likes (359K), retweets (143K), and views (12.8 million) in UFC history.
- Furthermore, with over 17.8 million views, the knockout became the UFC’s most-watched Instagram video ever.
- Similarly, the Buckley knockout video has generated over 65 million views and 83 million impressions for the UFC across three tweets, three Instagram posts, four Facebook posts, and a TikTok video.
- Kanye West, the rapper, even used the knockout footage to promote the release of a new song.
- Similarly, Joaquin faced Jordan Wright at UFC 255 on November 21, 2020, in a quick return to the Octagon. And he won the fight by knockout in the second round.
- As a result of this victory, he received the ‘Performance of the Night’ award.
- Furthermore, on January 16, 2021, he faced Alessio Di Chirico at UFC on ABC 1. However, he was knocked out in the first round by a head kick. He is currently signed to UFC.