Last updated on June 28th, 2022 at 09:30 am
Who is Jon Lovett?
Jon Lovett is a comedian, podcaster, and former screenwriter from the United States. Jon Lovett is also a co-founder of Crooked Media, along with former Obama administration White House staffers Jon Favreau and Tommy Vietor.
Quick Facts about Jon Lovett
|Full Name:||Jon Lovett|
|Net Worth:||$1 and $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Eye Color:||dark brown|
|Hair Color:||dark brown|
|Education:||Degree in mathematics|
What is the Age of Jon Lovett?
Jon Lovett was born on August 17, 1982, in Woodbury, New York, USA. He is currently 39 years old. His given name is Jonathan Ira Lovett. He was born into a Reform Jewish family of Ukrainian descent. There is no information about his parents, siblings, friends, or childhood. Jon grew up in the town of Woodbury, New York.
He attended Syosset High School. He attended Williams College after graduating from high school. In 2004, he received his bachelor’s degree in mathematics. His senior thesis, Rotating Linkages on a Normed Plane, was published in the same issue of American Mathematical Monthly.
He was also a 2004 Williams College Class Speaker during his time there. After graduation, he worked as a paralegal and did stand-up comedy on the side.
What is the Net Worth of Jon Lovett?
Jon’s fortune was amassed through his successful career. Lovett’s net worth ranges between $1 and $5 million.
What is the Relationship Status of Jon Lovett?
Jon Lovett is a gay man. He is engaged to his long-term partner, Ronan Farrow. Jon and Ronan Farrow have been dating since 2011. Ronan Farrow is an author and investigative journalist from the United States. He is well-known for being the son of actress Mia Farrow and director Woody Allen.
Ronan also conducted investigative reporting on sexual abuse allegations leveled against film producer Harvey Weinstein. After an eight-year relationship, Jon and Farrow got engaged in 2019. Ronan wrote a proposal to Lovett in the draft of his book, “Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators.
” In August 2019, the couple paid $1.87 million for a home in Los Angeles.
What is the Height of Jon Lovett?
Jon stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 60kg. Lovett has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
When did Jon Lovett begin His Career?
- Jon Lovett started his career as a volunteer for John Kerry’s presidential campaign in 2004. After being asked to write a statement for a candidate, he was offered a writing internship. Lovett then briefly worked in Senator Jon Corzine’s office.
- He was hired as a speechwriter for then-Senator Hillary Clinton in 2005, and he also contributed to her presidential campaign in 2008.
- After losing the Democratic primary in 2008, Clinton won an anonymous contest in which he was given the opportunity to write speeches for then-President Barack Obama. He worked as a speechwriter in the Obama administration for three years.
- Jon secretly officiated the first same-sex marriage in the White House before the Obama administration supported it.
- Before running for reelection, Obama relocated to California to become a screenwriter in order to write independently and focus on creative comedy full-time. On the television series 1600 Penn, Jon collaborated with Josh Gad and Jason Winer.
- From 2012 to 2013, Jon was a co-creator, executive producer, and writer for the show.
- Following the television series 1600 Penn, he worked as a writer, producer, and advisor on season three of HBO’s The Newsroom. From 2012 to 2015, he also contributed opinion pieces to publications such as The Atlantic.
- While in office, Jon co-hosted The Ringer’s political podcast “Keepin’ it 1600” with former Obama staffers Jon Favreau, Dan Pfeiffer, and Tommy Vietor in March 2016.
- They only started the podcast with the intent of covering the 2016 presidential election.
- However, following the November 2016 election, they desired to return to politics without having to leave Los Angeles or resume political campaigning.
- As a result, they established “Crooked Media,” a liberal media conglomerate that includes the flagship podcast “Pod Save America.”
Jon Lovett is a screenwriter, comedian, and podcaster. On August 17, 1982, Jon Lovett was born. Lovett’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $5 million. He is engaged to Ronan Farrow, his long-term partner. Jon is 5 feet 8 inches tall.