Julia Bradbury’s Net Worth in 2023, Age, Bio, Husband
Who is Julia Bradbury?
Julia Bradbury is an Irish-born English television presenter who has worked for both the BBC and ITV, specializing in documentaries and consumer affairs. She is also well known for co-hosting the BBC One show “Countryfile” with Matt Baker from 2009 to 2014. She has amassed a sizable fortune, estimated to be around $4 million.
Quick Facts about Julia Bradbury
|Full Name:||Julia Bradbury|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
What is the Age of Julia Bradbury?
Julia Bradbury was born in Dublin, Republic of Ireland, on July 24, 1970. Julia Michele Bradbury is her given name. Her nationality is mixed Irish-British. Julia is of White ethnicity, and her zodiac sign is Leo.
Julia was born as one of her family’s children; her father, Michael Bradbury, was a Derbyshire-born steel and engineering industry marketing director, and her mother was of Greek origin; both were in Ireland when Julia was born.
Soon after, the family relocated to Britain, where she grew up in an old rectory with her brother, Tom Bradbury, and sister, Gina Fox.
She attended primary school in Edith Weston, Rutland, before moving on to the King Edward VII School in Sheffield, where she left at the age of 16 after completing her O-Levels. Her father worked for British Steel Corporation at the time, and her mother ran a fashion company.
Julia became interested in acting because her mother enjoyed dressing her up, and she soon enrolled in acting classes and appeared as a child in the Crucible Theatre’s stage production of Peter Pan.
Julia Bradbury’s Medical Situation
Julia Bradbury, in her 50s, was diagnosed with breast cancer in September 2021 and underwent a mastectomy. On the 17th of April, she recalled the moment she looked down at the felt-tip markings made for the surgeon performing her mastectomy and said:
‘They were like something you see in the butchers. I felt like a piece of meat on a block.’
She even allowed the media to film her situation while she was going through hell, which will be released on April 28, 2022.
Who is Julia Bradbury’s Husband?
Julia Bradbury is a married woman who has only been married once. Gerard Cunningham, a British property developer, is her first and only husband. They married in 2000 and have been together for 22 years. Despite Bradbury’s endometriosis, they welcomed their first child, a son named Zephyrus Cunningham, on August 4, 2011.
Three years later, they announced that they were expecting twin girls, Xanthe and Zena, whom she conceived through IVF on March 12, 2015. Fifteen years later, on September 19, 2021, she announced that she had been diagnosed with endometriosis and that she would require a mastectomy later that year.
She also serves as an ambassador for a number of charities, including the Scout Association, The Outdoor Trust, Bowel & Prostate Cancer, and Keep Britain Tidy. She even took part in the Macmillan 4×4 UK Challenge with her sister, Gina Fox, raising £7,000 toward the £105,000 goal for Macmillan Cancer Support.
What is the Net Worth of Julia Bradbury?
Julia Bradbury’s career as a television presenter is quite high. Julia began her career as a television presenter at Chrysalis TV and has progressed to become one of the most influential television presenters in the United Kingdom.
Her shows, which are generally about walking, have earned her the moniker “Walking Man’s Totty.” She has amassed a sizable fortune, estimated to be around $4 million, thanks to her income, several shows, and sponsorship deals.
She earns approximately $152,818 per year as a cast member of a reality TV show, and she also earns £51,441 per year as a presenter for BBC One’s Countryfile.
What is the Height of Julia Bradbury?
Julia Bradbury is a lovely lady in her fifties with a well-kept body. She is 5 ft 9 in tall and weighs approximately 60kg. Her body measurements are 31-26-35 inches, with a bra size of 36A, a shoe size of 8.5(US), and a dress size of 4(US).
She has a fair skin tone, brown eyes, and brown hair. She prefers workouts and even has a balanced diet that she follows almost every day.
When did Julia Bradbury Begin her Career?
- Julia Bradbury began her career as a television presenter at Chrysalis TV before moving on to L!VE TV.
- She left cable television in 1996 to work for GMTV.
- She and Tim Vine were the first presenters on Channel 5 when it debuted on March 30, 1997.
- She co-hosted the BBC’s Are We Being Served? with Arkin Salih.
- She hosted Ultimate Britain – Climbing on BBC One in 2007 and Wainwright Walks on BBC Four.
- She began presenting four series of “Kill It, Cook It, Eat It” on BBC Three in 2008 and continued until 2011.
- Following allegations, she stepped down from BBC One’s Watchdog in 2009 but returned just a month later after being cleared.
- She co-hosted the relaunched primetime hit “Countryfile” with Matt Baker.
- On BBC Four in December 2010, she aired “Julia Bradbury’s German Wanderlust,” another walking-themed series.
- Canal Walks with Julia Bradbury premiered in May 2011.
- In 2012, she and Hugh Dennis co-hosted a four-part BBC One documentary series called “The Great British Countryside.”
- She co-hosted the BBC One shows “Fightback Britain with Adrian Simpson” and “Keeping Britain Safe 24/7” with Matt Allwright in 2013.
- She hosted ITV’s Wish You Were Here…?
- She hosted the “Take On the Twisters” teatime quiz show and the ITV series “Mystery Map.”
- She began hosting her own eight-part ITV series, “Best Walks with a View with Julia Bradbury,” in 2016.
- She hosted Britain’s Best Walks for ITV in 2017.
- In 2019, she starred in My £10K Holiday Home, a new ITV primetime series.
- She has also worked as a radio host for BBC London 94.9 and Radio 5 Live.
- She has also written books based on her shows, including “Julia Bradbury’s Railway Walks,” “Canal Walks,” and “Unforgettable Walks.”
- “Julia Bradbury: Breast Cancer and Me,” a show based on her lifelong battle with cancer, premiered in 2022.
Next Biography: Who is Tyler Herro’s Girlfriend? Age, Height, Net Worth 2023