Who is Julia Haart?
Julia Haart is an American entrepreneur, mother, and creative director. Our La Perla and Elite World Group are among the brands she represents. She rose to prominence after designing Kendall Jenner’s 2017 Met Gala gown, which featured 85,000 crystals affixed to a single string. In 2021, she was interviewed by the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times.
Quick Facts of Julia Haart
|Full Name:||Julia Haart|
|Birthday:||11 April 1971|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
What is the Age of Julia Haart?
Julia was born on April 11, 1971, in Moscow, Russia. She grew up in a Haredi community and was taught to dress modestly and become a baby-making machine, as well as to prioritize men’s happiness over her own.
Her parents’ personal information has been kept private and away from the media. Julia went to Bais Yaakov Girls School in her hometown. She went on to teach Jewish Philosophy after graduating. She has not revealed any information about her future education.
What is the Net Worth of Julia Haart?
Julia has made a lot of money from her career as an inspirational woman who fought against Orthodox society. She is now an entrepreneur who owns a shoe company and has collaborated with various brands. According to reports, her net worth is estimated to be around $10 million. It also includes sponsorship and participation in various events.
Who is Julia Haart’s Husband?
She married a Yeshiva student five years her senior when she was 19 years old. She is the mother of four children, and she has felt uneasy in her community, particularly because of how they treated her daughter. The way society treated her and her children made her suicidal. In 2019, she married Silvio Scaglia, the owner of La Perla.
When did Julia Haart Begin her Career?
- Julia is a hardworking entrepreneur who founded the shoe brand, collaborated with La Perla, and holds a position at Elite World Group.
- She left the Orthodox community in 2013 to start her own shoe company.
- Her company’s goal is to make shoes that are both fashionable and comfortable. In 2016, she collaborated with La Perla on their Fall and Spring 2016 accessory collection.
- She was named La Perla’s creative director.
- In 2017, for her Fall and Winter Fashion Show, she built a La Perla Manor runway show with Naomi Campbell, Lindsey Wixson, and Kendall Jenner.
- In March of 2019, she was appointed CEO and CCO of Elite World Group, a talent media conglomerate with 48 global agencies.
- She will also appear in the Netflix series My Unorthodox Life, which will be released in 190 countries in 2021.