Who is Kami Cotler?
Kami Cotler is a retired American actress and educator who got her start in the Hollywood film industry when she was six years old. In the beginning, she played child characters, and later, main characters. She rose to prominence as a result of the television series The Waltons and its sequels.
Quick Facts of Kami Cotler
|Full Name:||Kami Cotler|
|Birthplace:||Long Beach, California|
|Net Worth:||$300,000 USD|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches tall|
What is the Age of Kami Cotler?
Kami Cotler was born in 1965 to her parents. She is currently 56 years old. She grew up in Long Beach, California, in the United States. She is her parents’ youngest child. However, information about her parents and siblings is still unavailable in the media. Similarly, she is of American nationality and of White ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is also Gemini.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in social sciences from the University of California, Berkeley. She went on to get her teaching certificate after graduating from college.
Who is Kami Cotler’s Husband?
Kim Howard was Kami Cotler’s happily married husband. However, the date of her wedding and the specifics of their affairs have yet to be made public. The couple blessed two kids together. Callan Freya and Cotton Cotler are their names. The couple is currently living a happy life and remains private. They prefer to keep things understated.
What is the Net Worth of Kami Cotler?
Since 1971, Kami Colter has worked in the entertainment industry. Until 2011, she appeared in a number of television series. As a result, she should have amassed a substantial sum of money and fame over the course of her career. She then left the entertainment industry to pursue a career as an educator.
According to some online sources, her current net worth is estimated to be $300,000 USD. Her salary and other financial details, however, have yet to be revealed.
What is the Height of Kami Cotler?
Kami Colter has a slim build, standing 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing around 56 kg. Her face is covered in freckles. Similarly, she has a stunning pair of hazel and black hair colors. She enjoys changing the color of her hair.
Her other body information has yet to be made public. In the event of disclosure, we will notify you. She has a generally healthy body.
When Did Kami Cotler Begin Career?
- Because of a photographer, Kami Colter has cast as Elizabeth in the 1971 family drama The Homecoming: A Christmas Story.
- The photographer told her mother that she could do commercials because she had the ability to appear on the screen and was also very talkative.
- In 1972, she was cast as Kitty Reynolds in the television series Me and the Chimp. She appeared in 13 episodes of the sitcom.
- The same year, she played Wendy Craddock in the television film The Heist.
- Later that year, she was cast as Elizabeth in The Waltons, a television drama.
- From 1980 to 1997, she was primarily known for her role as Elizabeth in a series of six television movie sequels to the original “The Waltons.”
- They are A Walton’s Mountain Wedding (1982), A Walton’s Mountain Day of Thanksgiving (1982), A Walton’s Mountain Mother’s Day (1982), A Walton Thanksgiving Reunion (1993), A Walton Wedding (1995), and A Walton Easter (1995). (1997).
- She appeared in the 2010 television film A Walton’s Family Reunion.
- She left the entertainment industry in 2011.
- She has been actively involved in the charter school movement since 2001.
- She later became the co-founder and co-director of a K-8 arts-integrated charter school.
- She became the Ocean Charter School’s founding co-director in 2004.
- She founded her educational consulting firm in 2007 and began working with charter schools and homeschooling families.
- She has also served on the Board of Trustees of the American Montessori Society and is currently the Vice-Chairperson of the Ocean Charter School board of trustees.
- She also managed a San Francisco cafe and ran her own boutique travel company.