Who is Karin Kimbrough?
Karin Kimbrough is a corporate lady who is the country’s leading data scientist and economist. She has a high-profile professional life and is currently the chief economist at LinkedIn. She is from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Quick Facts of Karin Kimbrough
|Full Name:||Karin Kimbrough|
|Birthplace:||San Fransisco, Bay Area, USA|
|Net Worth:||$3 million.|
|Height:||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm|
What is the Age of Karin Kimbrough?
Karin Kimbrough, a native of the San Francisco Bay Area, is 51 years old, which means she was born in 1971. She began her studies while enrolled at Stanford University. She earned a B.A. in economics. She then attended Harvard Kennedy School, where she earned her MPP in International Trade and Economics.
She is also a graduate student at the University of Oxford, where she earned her Ph.D. in Economics.
Who is Karin Kimbrough Currently Dating?
We are unable to obtain Karin’s personal information for security reasons. There is currently no information available about her husband and children. Many websites, however, describe Karin as single. She is not embroiled in any scandals or controversies. Karin has been a member of several organizations throughout her career.
She has had a successful career and was once named “Black Enterprise’s” power black woman.
What is the Net Worth of Karin Kimbrough?
Karin Kimbrough is a millionaire. She has served as an example of a great personality for all women out there. She has managed her high-profile jobs with various organizations. At the moment, we estimate her net worth to be around $3 million.
When did Karin Kimbrough Begin her Career?
- Karin Kimbrough began her career as an economist for Morgan Stanley. She was appointed to the position in March 2000, and she held it until May 2005.
- (for at least 5 years and 3 months). Karin spent nine years of her life at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, first as “head of analytical development” and later as “director of financial stability market monitoring.”
- She held both positions at the Federal Bank for four years and a few months each.
- She was the Managing Director and Head of Macroeconomic Policy at Bank of America Merrill Lynch from December 2014 to October 2017.
- In October 2017, she worked as Google’s Assistant Treasurer. She was appointed Chief Economist at Linkedin in January 2020. She has been in the same position for two years and one month.
- Karin was named one of the most powerful Black Women in Business in 2017 by Black Enterprise.
- Karin was also a member of the Fannie Mae Board of Directors and the Federal Reserve Board of Chicago’s Academic Advisor Council.
- Her recent work is concerned with the intersection of economics, markets, and policy. She is in charge of surfacing the research and insights from LinkedIn’s Economic Graph.
- Her work at LinkedIn is linked to a vision of equalizing economic opportunities for all members of the global workforce.
- She was previously appointed as a Vice President in the Bank of New York’s Markets Group while working for the Reserve Bank of New York.