Who is Karine JeanPierre?
Karine Jean-Pierre is a political campaign organizer, activist, political commentator, and author from the United States. She will be appointed as the 35th White House First Black Press Secretary in May 2022, following the departure of Jen Psaki. Since 2021, she has served as the White House’s Principal Deputy Press Secretary.
Quick Facts about Karine JeanPierre
|Full Name:||Karine JeanPierre|
|Marital Status:||In a Relationship|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Education:||School of International and Public Affairs|
What is the Age of Karine JeanPierre?
On August 13, 1977, Karine Jean-Pierre was born. Her birthplace is in Martinique, France, in Fort-de-France. She is an American nationality. She is of African-American ethnicity and follows the Christian religion. Her astrological sign is Leo. Her birthplace is Queens Village, New York City. She has two younger brothers and sisters. There is no detailed information about her parents or siblings.
Regarding her educational background, she received her BS degree from the New York Institute of Technology. In 2003, she received her MPA from Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA).
Who is Karine JeanPierre’s Partner?
Karine Jean-Pierre is an out, gay man. She is in a relationship with her partner, CNN correspondent Suzanne Malveaux. They have a daughter. The family resides in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
What is the Height of Karine Jean-Pierre?
Karine Jean-Pierre is approximately 1.65 m tall, or 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She weighs approximately 54 kg. She has a slim physique. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is dark brown. Her hair is curly.
What is the Net Worth of Karine Jean-Pierre?
Jen Psaki’s replacement as White House Press Secretary is Karine Jean-Pierre. She worked as a political campaign organizer for several politicians after graduation. Her annual salary as White House Press Secretary will be around $180,000. Her net worth is currently estimated to be around $1 million.
When did Karine Jean-Pierre Begin her Career?
- Karine Jean-Pierre began her career as the director of legislative and budget affairs for New York City Councilor James F. Gennaro after graduation.
- In 2006, she was hired as the outreach coordinator for Walmart Watch in Washington, D.C.
- She was the southeast regional political director for John Edwards’ presidential campaign in 2008.
- She was the southeast regional political director for Barack Obama’s presidential campaign in 2008.
- During Obama’s first term, she was promoted to regional political director for the White House Office of Political Affairs.
- In 2011, she worked as the President’s re-election campaign’s National Deputy Battleground States Director.
- She worked as the deputy campaign manager for Martin O’Malley’s presidential campaign in 2016.
- In January 2019, she joined NBC News and MSNBC as a political analyst.
- She was also MoveOn.org’s senior advisor and national spokeswoman.
- In 2019, she released her first book, Moving Forward: A Story of Hope, Hard Work, and the Promise of America.
- She was an employee of the Center for Community and Corporate Ethics.
- She worked as a senior advisor for Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign.
- She worked as the Chief of Staff for Biden’s running mate, Kamala Harris.
- She was appointed as the Principal Deputy Press Secretary in Biden’s administration.
- On May 5, 2022, it was announced that she would succeed Jen Psaki as the new White House Press Secretary.
- Jean-Pierre, who will take over as White House Press Secretary on May 13, will be the first black person and the first openly LGBTQ person to hold the position.