Who is Kathryn Eastwood?
Kathryn Eastwood (born 2 March 1988, age 33) is an American actress and writer best known for being Clint Eastwood’s daughter. She is from Carmel, California, in the United States. Kathryn is well-known for her roles in films such as Jersey Boys (2014), Virus of the Dead (2018), and American Virus.
Quick Facts About Kathryn Eastwood
|Full Name:||Kathryn Eastwood|
|Birthplace:||Carmel, California, USA|
|Net Worth:||$1 million- $3 million|
|Siblings:||Brother; Scott Eastwood|
|Height:||In Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″|
|Weight:||In Kilograms: 60 kg|
|Hair Color:||Blonde Brown|
What is the Age of Kathryn Eastwood?
Every year on March 2nd, the celebrity child Kathryn celebrates her birthday. Her age as of 2022 is 34 years. Her birthplace is said to be Carmel, California, USA, implying that Eastwood is of American nationality. Her sun sign is Aquarius, which she was born under.
There are no specifics about Kathryn’s education. She never revealed anything about her school or college because she grew up away from the spotlight. Bachelor of arts, based on the courses she has taken. Kathryn Ann Reeves is the actress’ full name.
Who are the Siblings of Kathryn Eastwood?
Kathryn Eastwood is Clint Eastwood’s daughter of his ex-girlfriend, Jacelyn Reeves. Her father is an actor, producer, and director, and her mother is a retired flight attendant. Her parents first met in the year 1984, but they never married. Kathryn has one real brother, Scott Eastwood, who is a well-known Hollywood actor.
Her father has numerous affairs and marriages with various women, so Kathryn has approximately six step-siblings named Kimber Eastwood, Morgan Eastwood, Laurie Murray, Kyle Eastwood, Alison Eastwood, and Francesca Eastwood. Clint, her father, has eight kids from six different women.
Kathryn is also said to be Ruth Wood’s granddaughter. Her parents divorced in 1990. Private Bell is Kathryn’s new stepfather. Despite the fact that she and her brother have a close relationship with their biological father.
What is the Net Worth of Kathryn Eastwood?
Kathryn’s hard work and passion are what keep her going. Aside from shows and movies, she is also involved in a number of promotional, sponsorship, and other projects.
Eastwood never revealed her earnings, houses, cars, and other luxury items to the media. As of 2023, Kathryn Eastwood’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $3 million.
Who is Kathryn Eastwood’s Boyfriend?
Kathryn is undeniably a successful, well-educated actress and star child. There are plenty of boys for her. The actress never discussed her relationship status or love life. Her previous life affairs are also not in the news. She also avoided getting involved in any sort of controversy. It’s possible she’s single.
When Did Kathryn Eastwood Begin her Career?
- Kathryn and her brother both began their careers as actors after following in the footsteps of their father Clint.
- She made her film debut in 2014 with the music drama film Jersey Boys, directed by Clint Eastwood. Kathryn played the girlfriend of a character named Tommy.
- In the same year, she played Mrs. Muse in the short film Mr. and Mrs. Muse: Retribution. Rob Styles directed the film. Eastwood appeared as Lily in another short film, House Slaves. She made an appearance in American Virus in 2015.
- Kathryn appeared in two short stories in 2016: Roots of Entanglement as Natasha Miller and Thick Water as Jade. Because of her performances, the actress received a lot of attention and projects.
- In 2018, she was featured in the episode Virus of the Dead of American Virus. Abela was played by the actress.
- Banned, Exploited, and Blacklisted: The Underground Work of Controversial Filmmaker Shane Ryan, a segment of American Virus, is one of her most recent projects. It will be available on July 31, 2020.
Next Biography: Anastasiya Berthier Net Worth, Height, Husband, Age, Bio