Age of Kerri Stowell; Height, Net Worth in 2023, Bio
Who is Kerri Stowell?
Kerri Stowell works as a morning traffic reporter and general assignment reporter for Fox 4 News Channel. She has worked for the channel for many years and has been nominated for an Emmy Award. Kerri Stowell net worth of $1 million and $5 million in 2023.
Quick Facts of Kerri Stowell
|Full Name:||Kerri Stowell|
|Net Worth:||$1 million and $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
What is the Age of Kerri Stowell?
Kerri Stowell was born in 1983 and raised in Oak Grove, Missouri before moving to Kansas City in August 2010. Kerri attended the University of Missouri-Kansas City and graduated with a degree in Communications with a focus on Media Studies.
During her time at the university, Kerri interned at KSHB-TV in Kansas City and KSNT-TV in Topeka. She has also worked as a cable operator (independent) in Olathe, Kansas.
Who is Kerri Stowell Currently Dating?
Kerri Stowell is one of the active personalities who is currently working for the Fox 4 channel and devoting her time to the channel while updating daily news reports on social media profiles such as LinkedIn and Facebook. Until now, Kerri has been assumed to be single and not romantically involved with anyone.
She is not currently pregnant, nor does she have any boyfriends or husbands. She has kept her private life hidden from the public eye and has dedicated herself to her career above all else.
What is the Net Worth of Kerri Stowell?
The Fox-4 channel’s most well-known anchor is estimated to earn $93,000 per year. These figures are based on the substantial work she does for the channel. However, her exact salary is unknown as of 2021. Her net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
This also includes her assets, income, and other commitments to the channel. She has the ability to amass wealth for herself but is expected to live a modest lifestyle because she is down to earth and considers herself to be more devoted to her work than anything else in her personal life.
When did Kerri Stowell Begin her Career?
- She kept her career as a reporter.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, she previously worked as a live reporter who discussed breaking news while covering various community events.
- She is an eminent reporter who worked for Fox 4 and included her stories ranging from WGN America’s first original scripted series Salem to the Weeklong transformation of Extreme Makeover, including how to learn skydiving with the United States Army Golden Knights.
- She has been a regular contender at the University of Missouri-Kansas City and Johnson County Community College.
- She has also volunteered for special events such as child abuse prevention, emceeing skills for local organizations, and many others.
- In 2012, her performances earned her the title of Kansas City’s 2nd Best Local TV News Personality. Kerri previously worked as a weekend anchor for KMTV in Omaha, Nebraska, before joining Fox-affiliated WDAF-TV.
- She used to cover Warren Buffett’s annual shareholders’ meeting and was one of the journalists chosen to conduct a one-on-one interview with an American business magnate and philanthropist.
- Prior to joining KMTV, she worked at KCAU-TV in Sioux City, Iowa, where she worked professionally and personally while treating office work as homework and observing basic ethical workplace manners.
- She reported on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and conducted an interview with Elizabeth Edwards.
Nect Biography: Net Worth of Paola Nunez in 2023; Age, Height, Husband, Bio