Who is Khloe Kardashian?
Khloe Alexandra Kardashian, better known as Khloe Kardashian, is a well-known American media personality, socialite, model, businesswoman, and entrepreneur. She rose to prominence after appearing in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians with her family since 2007.
Quick Facts of Khloe Kardashian
|Full Name:||Khloé Alexandra Kardashian|
|Age:||37 years old|
|Birthday:||27 June 1984|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Boyfriend:||Tristan Thompson: 2022|
|Husband:||Lamar Odom(m. 2009–2016)|
|Net Worth:||$45 million|
|Height:||1.77 m (5 feet and 8 inches)|
|Profession:||American media personality, socialite, and Model|
What is the Age of Khloe Kardashian?
Khloe Kardashian was born on June 27, 1984, in Los Angeles, California. Khloe Alexandra Kardashian is her given name. She was born to Robert Kardashian, a father, and Kris (Houghton) Kardashian, a mother. Her mother is of Dutch, English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry, and her father is an Armenian American of the third generation.
Her birthplace is in the United States, in Los Angeles, California. She is an American nationality. Her religion is Christian. Her astrological sign is Cancer. In 1991, her parents divorced. Her mother then married Caitlyn Jenner (then Bruce) in 1991, the 1976 Summer Olympics decathlon winner.
She is the youngest of three siblings, with two older sisters, Kourtney and Kim, and a younger brother, Rob. She has two stepbrothers, Burton and Brandon, a stepsister, Casey, and half-sisters, Kendall and Kylie, as a result of her mother’s marriage to Caitlyn.
She briefly attended Marymount High School in Los Angeles, a Roman Catholic all-girls school. After her sisters graduated from high school, she dropped out and enrolled in a home-based school. At the age of 17, she earned a GED with honors.
Who is Khloe Kardashian’s Husband?
Khloe Kardashian has previously been married. She married Lamar Odom, a professional basketball player. In August 2009, they met at a party for Odom’s teammate Metta World Peace. A month later, on September 27, 2009, they tied the knot.
She dropped her middle name and adopted her husband’s surname, changing her name to Khloe Kardashian Odom. In December 2013, she filed for divorce and the legal restoration of her last name. In December 2016, their divorce was finalized.
She later dated Tristan Thompson, a basketball player. She revealed in December 2017 that she and her husband were expecting their first child. True Thompson, her daughter, was born in April 2018. Thompson sparked outrage after it was revealed that he had cheated on her while she was pregnant.
Thompson was revealed to have cheated on her with her younger half-sister Kylie Jenner’s best friend Jordyn Woods. They later divorced in February 2019. She had suffered a traumatic brain injury in a car accident earlier in 2001, which resulted in long-term memory loss.
She believes that the American Genocide should be recognized. She has also visited the Tsitsernakaberd memorial to the victims in Yerevan, Armenia. On March 4, 2007, she was arrested for driving under the influence. On July 18, 2008, she reported to the jail to serve time for violating her probation.
She faced up to 30 days in jail and enrollment in an alcohol treatment program within three weeks of her release. However, due to overcrowding, she was released less than three hours later. In December 2011, she was sued by a woman who claimed she and ten other people assaulted her outside a nightclub in December 2009.
In March 2012, she and her sisters, Kourtney and Kim, were named in a $5 million class-action lawsuit against QuickTrim. The Kardashians were accused of false and deceptive marketing of the diet aid in the complaint.
What is the Height of Khloe Kardashian?
Khloe Kardashian stands 1.77 m tall, or 5 feet 9 and a half inches. She weighs 167.5 pounds or 76 kilograms. She has a slim physique. Her body dimensions are 35-28-41 inches. Her eyes are green, and her hair is dark brown. She is dressed in a dress size 12 (US) and shoe size 10. (US).
What is the Net Worth of Khloe Kardashian?
She has endorsed popular brands as her popularity grew following her appearance on the television reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She has endorsed products such as Coca-Cola, Sears, QuickTrim, and Nail Polish, among others.
Her popularity has also aided her in establishing herself in the industry. She has launched clothing lines and fragrances, as well as served as a brand ambassador for Burst Oral Care. Her main source of income comes from business, endorsements, and appearing in television shows. As of 2019, her net worth is estimated at $40 million.
When did Khloe Kardashian Begin her Career?
- She rose to prominence following her sister Kim’s sex tape scandal in 2007. In 2007, she appeared alongside her family members in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The popularity of the reality television series grew as a result of its success.
- Because of their popularity, the Kardashians have received numerous endorsement deals. They promoted waist-slimming pants as well as beauty products. In 2016, Coca-Cola paid $75,000 per Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter post.
- Because of the success of the reality show, two spin-offs were created: Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and Khloe & Lamar. Beginning in May 2009, she also joined Miami Top 40 Mainstream outlet WHYI for a weekly four-hour talk/entertainment program. Terrence J of 106 & Park co-hosted the show.
- She and her sisters, Kim and Kourtney, made cameo appearances in the 90210 Season 3 premiere. In 2011, she also appeared in Kourtney and Kim Take New York. Another show starring Khloe and her then-husband, Lamar, premiered in April 2011.
- She owns a clothing boutique in Calabasas, Miami, and SoHo, D-A-S-H, with her sisters Kourtney and Kim. In June 2009, she and her sisters collaborated with the Natural Products Association to develop Idol White, a teeth whitening pen.
- She’s also appeared in PETA’s “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” campaign. In March 2010, the three sisters launched a jewelry line. They also launched a clothing line for Bebe in the spring of 2010, which they followed up with in December of the same year.
- In September 2010, they debuted another clothing line, K-Dash, on QVC. In 2010, she and her sisters marketed a fake tan product called Kardashian Glamour Tan. Kardashian Konfidential, a book written by the sisters, was published in November 2010.
- In February 2011, she and her then-husband released “Unbreakable,” a unisex fragrance. In 2011, they published their first novel, “Dollhouse.” In October 2012, she and Odom released their second unisex fragrance, “Unbreakable Joy.”
- In January 2012, her radio show, The Mix Up With Khloe Kardashian Odom, debuted. It was a one-hour show with no commercials in which she chatted with her celebrity friends. In October 2012, she and Mario Lopez co-hosted the American version of The X Factor.
- Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons, a Keeping Up with the Kardashians spin-off series, premiered in 2014. Since January 2016, she has hosted the pop-culture-themed variety talk show Kocktails with Khloe.
- In December 2018, she was named Burst Oral Care’s brand ambassador, and she put the electric toothbrush through a corn test.