Who is Lex Fridman?
Lex Fridman is a Russian-American podcaster and MIT artificial intelligence researcher best known for his work on AI and human-robot interaction. His podcasts, which cover a wide range of scientific topics, are also extremely popular.
Quick Facts of Lex Fridman
|Full Name:||Alexei Fedotov|
|Birthday:||15 August 1986|
|Height:||in feet inches – 5’ 9” – in Centimeters – 175 cm|
What is the Age of Lex Fridman?
Lex Fridman was born as Alexi Fedotov on August 15, 1986 in Moscow, Russia to his father, Alexander A. Fridman, and his mother, whose name has not been revealed. He spent his early adolescent years in Moscow with his brother Gregory before moving to the United States for college.
Lex is known to have completed his high school education in Moscow and later moved to the United States for his college education. He attended Drexel University and earned a B.Sc. in 2010, as well as an M.Sc. and a Ph.D. from the same institution.
What is the Net Worth of Lex Fridman?
Lex Fridman has been working with MIT since 2015 and has amassed a substantial income and reputation as a result. He makes the majority of his money as a researcher, and his net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million.
Who is Lex Fridman Currently Dating?
Lex has not revealed much about his personal life, but he is currently believed to be single. There is no accurate information available about his personal life because he has not opened up about it. However, he is known to be currently settled in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, and to be a dog lover.
Lex currently has 1.36 million subscribers on his YouTube channel, and he has 924.6k followers on Twitter since joining in 2011. He has also kept his LinkedIn profile up to date, where he has over 500 connections. Furthermore, he currently has 443k followers on Instagram and over 100k followers on his Facebook page.
When did Lex Fridman Begin his Career?
- Lex joined Google’s advanced technology and projects group and began working as a Machine Learning researcher in the field of machine learning.
- Later, in 2015, he joined the Massachusetts Institute of Technology as a research scientist and has been working as an Artificial Intelligence researcher where his work is centered on human-centered AI and studying autonomous vehicles and Human-Robot interactions and collaborations.
- Aside from that, he works as a professor at MIT and hosts the Lex Fridman Podcast, in which he interviews well-known personalities and experts such as Elon Musk, Jack Dorsey, Richard Dawkins, and others about intelligence, power, and love.
- He recently invited Peter Wang to his podcast to discuss the universe and Python, which was well received by audiences across multiple platforms.
- His podcast is available on platforms such as YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and others.