Who is Lyrica Anderson?
Lyrica Anderson-Bentley is an American singer and songwriter. Lyrica Anderson is her professional name. She rose to prominence after appearing on the third season of the VH1 reality show ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.’ She is a fantastic singer.
Quick Facts of Lyrica Anderson
|Full Name:||Lyrica Anderson|
|Age:||34 years old|
|Birthday:||18 December 1987|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Wife:||A1 Bentley (m, 2016)|
|Net Worth:||$10 Million|
|Profession:||Singer and Songwriter|
|Children:||Yes (Ocean Zion Bentley)|
What is the Age of Lyrica Anderson?
Lyrica Anderson was born in Los Angeles, California on December 18, 1998. Lyrica Garnett, a singer, and Darrius Garrett gave birth to her. Aida Anderson, her twin sister, died when she was three years old. Then her father abandoned her mother. Her mother was distraught. As a result, she was raised by her grandparents. Her astrological sign is Sagittarius.
What is the Height and Weight of Lyrica Anderson?
Lyrica is 1.7 m tall and weighs 67 kg. Her hair is black, and her eyes are brown. Her physique is athletic. She has a well-balanced and healthy body. Her measurements are 36-26-37 inches. Her other body information will be updated as soon as possible.
Who is Lyrica Anderson’s Husband?
Lyrica is a married woman. In 2016, she married rapper, A1 Bentley. The couple is not the parents of the child. They are living happily ever after as a couple. There is no indication of their separation. They are having a romantic time and making the most of their situation. They intend to have a child.
What is the Net Worth of Lyrica Anderson?
Lyrica’s net worth is thought to be one million dollars. She makes a good living from her career. Her salary has not yet been disclosed but will be in the near future. Her followers have no doubt that she earns a substantial amount of money from her career. She is having a fantastic time in her life.
Rumors and Gossips About Lyrica Anderson
Over the weekend, Lyrica Anderson and her husband A1 celebrated the impending arrival of their baby boy with a Tiffany Baby & Co. themed baby shower.
When did Lyrica Anderson Begin her Career?
- She wrote the song ‘Pyramid’ for Filipina singer Charice in 2009.
- Demi Lovato’s third studio album, ‘Unbroken,’ was released in 2011, and she wrote two songs for it.
- She released her debut mixtape, ‘King Me,’ in 2012.
- She co-wrote the song ‘Jealous’ for Beyonce’s fifth studio album in 2013.
- She co-wrote the song ‘Pretend’ for Tinashe in 2014.
- ‘Hello,’ her debut studio album was released in October 2015.
- In 2016, she joined the third season of the VH1 reality series ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ as a supporting cast member. She returned to the show as a main cast member in 2017. However, in August 2018, she left the show, destroying the storyline.
- ‘Adia,’ her second album, was released in 2017.
- However, in August 2018, she left the show, effectively ending the show’s storyline.