Net Worth of Mallory Jansen in 2023, Age, Height, Husband
Who is Mallory Jansen?
Mallory Jansen is a stunning Australian actress who rose to prominence after playing the lead role of Madalena in Galavant. She has also appeared in ABC productions such as the family sitcoms Young & Hungry and Baby Daddy.
Quick Facts of Mallory Jansen
|Full Name:||Mallory Jansen|
|Birthday:||18 June 1989|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
What is the Age of Mallory Jansen?
This captivating actress was born on June 18, 1989, in Melbourne, Australia. Mallory grew up in a small family with her parents and an older brother, Mark Jansen. She grew up on the outskirts of Melbourne. Jansen hasn’t said much about her parents, so their names are unknown.
Her nationality is Australian, and her ethnicity has yet to be determined. Mallory studied drama in New York in 2011, under the tutelage of some of the world’s best acting, accent, analysis method, and film teachers at the most renowned schools Stella Adler and T. Schreiber Studios.
After finishing her studies, she returned to her native country and appeared in minor roles in television miniseries hits.
Who is Mallory Jansen’s Husband?
Mallory was married to her partner, Simon Phan, for a time, though the couple was notoriously private about their relationship. Mallory Jansen and Simon Phan tied the knot in a fairytale-like ceremony. Jansen’s Instagram is littered with photos of her husband, Phan.
What is the Net Worth of Mallory Jansen?
At the age of 21, the 30-year-old actress launched her acting career in 2012. As the years pass, she improves her acting abilities. Mallory currently has a net worth of $1 million. Her main source of income is from her film and television series.
When did Mallory Jansen Begin her Career?
- Mallory rose to prominence as Madalena in Galavant, where she played the lead role of deed or bad quality. Jansen began her acting career in 2012 when she was 21 years old.
- She began her career in television shows. In the television series Howzat!, she played Sharon for the first time.
- Following that, she landed roles in several Australian Broadcasting Corporation miniseries, including Mr& Mrs and Twentysomething.
- Jansen also portrayed supermodel Helena Christensen in the two-part miniseries Never Tear Us Apart: The Untold Story of INXS.
- She rose to prominence in the entertainment industry after assuming the role of Helena Christensen. Jansen relocated to the United States in mid-2013.
- Mallory starred as Caroline Huntington in the American Broadcasting Family’s show “Young & Hungry” in a very short time after moving to the United States.
- She was also seen in ABC’s “Baby Daddy.” Galavant is a medieval musical comedy with original musical numbers by award-winning composer and Broadway legend Alan Menken.
- Galavant was created by Dan Fogelman. Dan Fogelman also penned the entire series. Mallory was revered and praised for her portrayal of a derogatory and very evil Queen in the series.
Fame as a Galavant
- Following the completion of the second season of Galavant, Mallory joined the American Broadcasting Company for the fourth season of the show “Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”
- For this season, she had to play three characters: Agnes Kitsworth, Radcliffe’s Australian lover Aida, and Hydra.
- Mallory has also appeared in several hit shows, including “American Housewife” in 2017 and “This is Us” in 2018. She was also cast as special agent Margo James in Mark Wahlberg’s action film “Shooter,” which aired on the USA network.
Following Biography: David Amess Death, Age, Height, Net Worth in 2023, Wife