Who is Mariah Bell?
Mariah Bell is a phenomenal young figure skater. She is the 2016 CS U.S. International Classic silver medalist, the 2019 CS Nebelhorn Trophy champion, the 2019 Rostelecom Cup bronze medalist, the 2019 Internationaux de France bronze medalist, the 2016 silver skate medalist, the 2020 U.S.
national silver medalist, and the 2022 U.S. national champion. She finished the ISU Championship in the top ten.
Quick Facts of Mariah Bell
|Full Name:||Mariah Cheyenne Bell|
|Birthday:||18 April 1996|
|Birthplace:||Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States|
|Net Worth:||$2 million to $5 million|
|Height:||in feet inches – 5’ 4” – in Centimeters – 163 cm|
What is the Age of Mariah Bell?
Mariah Bell was born on April 18, 1996, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and she will be 26 years old in 2022. She is not alone in her family, as she spent her childhood with her older sister Morgan, who is also involved with Disney on Ice skating. Kenda and Andy Bell, her loving parents, gave birth to her.
Mariah was only 12 years old when she relocated from Houston to Westminster, Colorado, with her sister and mother. She graduated from Ralston Valley High School in 2014 as a graduate student. She was named the school’s super senior.
What is the Net Worth of Mariah Bell?
Mariah Bell is undoubtedly wealthy. Her net worth is estimated to be between $2 million and $5 million. Mariah has been an inspiration to many of her fans. She is a USA figure skater, a 2020 national silver medalist, and a 2017/2019 US national bronze medalist.
She has also been a frequent user of her social media profiles, such as Instagram.
As of 2022, she has 79K Instagram followers and 382 posts. Looking at her social media profile, it is clear that she is an animal lover who frequently posts about her love for pets such as rabbits.
Who is Mariah Bell’s Boyfriend?
She is not married and has made no marriage commitments. However, she has a boyfriend named Romain Ponsart. Romain is a French figure skater. He won the bronze medal in the 2012 Triglav Trophy and the Torun Cup in 2015. He is also a six-time French National medalist.
When did Mariah Bell Begin her Career?
- Mariah began her professional skating career when she was four years old. Her older sister inspired her to take skating lessons.
- Megan Faulkner, Billy Schneider, and Candy Brown coached Mariah early in her career. She later joined hands with coach Cindy Sullivan in Westminster, Colorado, when she was 12 years old. In 2012, she competed in the US Championships and finished fifth in the junior division.
- Mariah was assigned to the Gardena Spring Trophy in 2012, where she won the junior silver medal. Mariah also won a silver medal in the junior division at the 2013 US Championships.
- She trailed Polina Edmunds. After being sidelined for months due to the pandemic. Mariah Bell resumed her practices in June 2020.
- She used the time to work on improving her triple Axel skills. “I believe that I can do,” she said of the time period.
- She won both segments of the ISP Points Challenge, a virtual US domestic competition, shortly after the pandemic.
- Later, it was announced that she would be the virtual guest skater at the Japan Open. Mariah Bell prepared for the Olympic seasons.
- She enlisted the help of RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant Cordero Zuckerman to create a vogue-themed homage set to Lady Gaga’s music.
- Mariah’s two Grand Prix assignments were the final two events of the series. She debuted in the 2021 Internationaux de France, finishing sixth.
- She finished tenth in the short program and fourth in the free skate.
- Her second competition was the 2021 Rostelecom Cup, where she finished third in the free skate.
- She finished third despite failing to land a triple-triple combination but dropped to fourth after the free skate
Mariah Bell is a phenomenal young figure skater. Mariah Bell was born on April 18, 1996, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and she will be 26 years. Her net worth is estimated to be between $2 million and $5 million. She is not married and has made no marriage commitments.