Mason Geertsen Currently Dating, Age, Net Worth in 2023, Bio
Who is Mason Geertsen?
Mason Geertsen is a Canadian professional ice hockey player who plays defense for the Hartford Wolf Pack in the American Hockey League. In 2021, he signed a contract with the New York Rangers to play in the National Hockey League.
Quick Facts of Mason Geertsen
|Full Name:||Mason Geertsen|
|Birthday:||April 19, 1995|
|Birthplace:||Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada|
|Height:||in feet inches – 6’ 4”|
|Profession:||Professional Ice Hockey Player|
What is the Age of Mason Geertsen?
Mason Geertsen was born on April 19, 1995, in Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada to Larry and Kathy Geertsen. He was born into a Christian family, raised in Alberta, and is of white Caucasian ethnicity.
Mason is known to have two older sisters, Larissa Geertsen and Kat Geertsen, but he has not revealed much about them. Living in Alberta, he has always been exposed to snow and has been interested in ice hockey since he was a child. He began playing professional hockey in his adolescence.
Mason has not revealed much about his education or background, but it is known that he graduated from Salisbury Composite High School in Drayton Valley, Alberta, in 2013.
He is not known to have attended college or university because he was drafted right after graduating from high school, but it is believed that he has received extensive training and coaching in ice hockey from various coaches.
Who is Mason Geertsen Currently Dating?
Mason has not revealed much about his personal life, but he is known to be in a relationship. Clarity Engel, a graduate student, and fitness model is his current girlfriend.
The couple hasn’t revealed much about when they started dating, but they’re frequently seen posting photos together on their Instagram accounts. They’ve frequently had a couple of photoshoots and shared photos on social media.
They enjoy going fishing, hiking, and going on adventure trips together. Mason adores animals and recently adopted Meeka, a female rescued puppy. The couple is currently residing in Sherwood Park, Alberta, with their puppy Meeka.
What is the Net Worth of Mason Geertsen?
Mason has been a professional hockey player since 2013 and has participated in various seasons of the WHL, AHL, ECHL, as well as international and national tournaments. Over the years, he has amassed wealth through various contracts and tournament victories.
Mason has created a fulfilling and enjoyable lifestyle full of travels and trips for himself. He also recently purchased a RAM2500 pickup truck. His estimated net worth in 2021 is around $601,500.
When did Mason Geertsen Begin her Career?
- Mason began playing ice hockey when he was in high school and captained the Leduc Oil Kings in the local Alberta Major Bantam Hockey league.
- He also played midget hockey for the Sherwood Park Kings of the Alberta Midget Hockey League.
- His game was impressive, and he was drafted 18th overall in the 2010 Western Hockey League Bantam Draft.
- He was drafted by the Edmonton Oil Kings of the Western Hockey League.
- In 2011, he was a member of team Sherwood, which won a bronze medal at the Canada Winter Games.
- In 2012, he represented Canada in the Under 17 World Hockey Challenge in Windsor, Ontario.
- He finished the championship in fifth place.
- After being traded in an October trade, he began playing for the Vancouver Giants in the WHL in 2013.
- The same year, he was ranked 59th among North American skaters in central scouting and was drafted 93rd overall by the Colorado Avalanches in the 2013 NHL draft. Ascend.
- In 2015, he signed a three-year entry-level contract with the Colorado Avalanche and made his debut in the American Hockey League with the Lake Erie Monsters.
- He also played in the WHL with the Vancouver Giants in 2015-16.
- He appeared in 36 games for the San Antonio Rampage in the American Hockey League in 2016.
- During the same season, he played for the Colorado Eagles in the ECHL, where he led the team to its first Kelly Cup championship.
- Meanwhile, his contract with the Colorado Avalanche expired in 2019, and he was invited to the New York Rangers’ training camp.
- Following his outstanding performance at the camp, he was signed to a one-year contract with the Hartford Wolf Pack of the American Hockey League.
- He played in the 2019-20 AHL season, and his contract was extended for one year due to the cancellation of the season due to Covid19.
- In 2020, he spent the season in the AHL, and his performance prompted the New York Rangers to sign him.
- In March 2021, he was signed to a two-year contract by the New York Rangers to play in the NHL.