Who is Mateus Uribe?
Mateus Uribe is a Colombian professional footballer. Mateus Uribe also plays as a central midfielder for the Portuguese club Porto and is a member of Colombia’s national team.
Quick Facts about Mateus Uribe
|Full Name:||Mateus Uribe|
|Wife:||Cindy Alvarez Garcia|
|Net Worth:||1.88 Million|
|Mother:||f Adriana Villa|
What is the Age of Mateus Uribe?
Mateus Uribe, also known as Andrés Mateus Uribe Villa, was born on March 21, 1991, in Medellin, Colombia. He is currently 31 years old and a Colombian citizen. He was also born under the sign of Aries and is of Colombian descent.
He is the son of Adriana Villa (mother), and his father’s name is unknown. Furthermore, there is no information about his sibling or academic background.
Who is Mateus Uribe’s Girlfriend?
He married his longtime girlfriend, Cindy Alvarez Garcia, in late September 2014. Yesteban and Antonia are the couple’s two kids. Aside from that, there is no more information about his personal life.
The footballer is not involved in any controversy or rumors, and he is focused on his personal and professional career.
What is the Net Worth of Mateus Uribe?
The midfielder has amassed a sizable fortune during his career. His net worth is currently estimated to be around 1.88 million pounds, and he used to earn a 265,000-pound annual salary at Envigado.
What is the Height of Mateus Uribe?
Mateus Uribe has an athletic build with black hair and brown eyes. More, the football player is 6 feet tall and weighs 71 kg, but no other body measurements are available.
What is the Professional Career of Mateus Uribe?
- Mateus began playing football at an early age. In addition, he was dealing with a lack of playing time. After making his debut with Envigado FC, he moved to a regional league in Antioquia. Following that, he was recruited by Deportivo Espanol of the Primera B Metropolitana due to his promising talent development.
- He also spent time in the third and second divisions to gain more playing time and a better understanding of professional competition. With his final appearance as a Bueno Aires player, he finally became a first-tier player with Envigado, Deportes Tolima, and Atletico Nacional.
- Mateus Uribe’s career began with the Espanol U-19 team. In 2010, he was promoted to Deportivo Espanol’s first team.
- He left the club in 2011 after making four appearances and scoring two goals. On January 1, 2012, he was transferred to Envigado. He appeared in 87 games for the club and scored seven goals.
- Furthermore, he spent the 2015-016 season on loan with Deportes Tolima of Categora Primera A, where he scored 9 goals in 49 appearances. On July 1, 2016, he was signed by Atlético Nacional. Furthermore, he appeared in 28 games for the club and scored six goals. He was traded to America on August 1, 2017 for a €5.05 million transfer fee. He has seven goals in 21 appearances for the team.
- On January 26, 2017, he earned his first international cap for coach Jose Nestor Pekerman in a 1-0 friendly loss to Brazil.
- He has made five appearances for his national team since 2017. On March 23, 2018, he was called up along with Camilo Vargas, Frank Fabra, and Abel Aguilar for a friendly match against France.
- Mateus Uribe has received numerous honors and achievements both as an individual and as a member of a team. In 2015, he was named to the CONCACAF Champions League Best XI, and in 2018, he was named to Liga MX.
Mateus Uribe is a professional footballer from Colombia. On March 21, 1991, Mateus Uribe was born. His current net worth is estimated to be around 1.88 million pounds. Cindy Alvarez Garcia, his longtime girlfriend, married him. The football player stands at 6 feet tall.