What is the Age of Michael Tracey?
Michael Tracey was born on the 8th of August, 1988. He is an American nationality. He is currently residing in Washington, D.C. He was raised in West Caldwell, New Jersey. Michael is so protective of his family that he has kept little information about his parents to himself. He graduated from James Caldwell High School in 2006. He later attended the College of New Jersey, where he was arrested in February 2009 after attempting to approach Ann Coulter. He was charged with his crime and later found guilty of “violating a nuisance ordinance.”
Quick Facts of Michael Tracey
|Full Name:||Michael Tracey|
|Birthday:||August 8, 1988|
|Birthplace:||West Caldwell, New Jersey, USA|
|Net Worth:||$3 Million USD|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
Who is Michael Tracey’s Girlfriend?
As a News Reporter and Journalist, Michael prefers to keep his personal life away from social media platforms. His love life is still a mystery. We respect his privacy because it could jeopardize his career in a variety of ways.
What is the Net Worth of Michael Tracey?
Michael Tracey has done exceptionally well in the fields of journalism and mass media. He makes the majority of his money by writing and working for various news organizations. He earns a good salary. According to our information, his net worth is $3 million USD.
When did Michael Tracey Begin his Career?
- Michael is a freelance journalist who publishes video and audio articles about US politics.
- He was a columnist for Vice, where he covered famous events such as the 2012 and 2016 United States Presidential Campaigns, Religion in the United States, Foreign Policy, Civil Liberties, Political Corruptions, and many more.
- His articles have appeared in newspapers across the United States, including The Daily Beast, The New York Daily, The New Republic, and others.
- He has appeared on the Fox News Show several times as a guest speaker. Michael has been covering the news about the 2020 riots.
- These riots erupted in response to the well-known George Floyd protests, which were largely ignored by the media.