Who is Miles Brown?
Miles Brown is a young and talented actor, singer, and dancer. In 2015, he won the Young Artist Award for Outstanding Young Ensemble Cast in a Television Series. He is best known for his role in Black-ish, and he has also released a debut album titled We the Future.
Quick Fact of Miles Brown
|Full Name:||Miles Brown|
|Net Worth:||USD $0.9 million (approx)|
|Profession:||Dancer, Actor, Singer|
What is the Age of Miles Brown?
Miles was born on December 28, 2004, in Oxnard, California. His parents are Jack Brown, also known as Wild Child, and Cyndee Brown. He has an older sister named Kiana Brown.
His educational qualifications have not been revealed to the media. He could be home-schooled. Looking at his career, he appears to be trained in acting and also participates in physical activities.
Who is Miles Brown Currently Dating?
Miles is currently single. Details about his previous relationship have been kept private and away from the media. He prefers to concentrate on his career. His quality time is spent with his family and friends.
What is the Net Worth of Miles Brown?
Miles’ acting career has earned him a lot of money. He appeared in over 15 films and television series. His annual earnings are estimated to be around $80,000 per year. According to sources, his net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
His other sources of income are sponsorships and appearances at events.
When did Miles Brown Begin his Career?
- He began his career as a contestant on America’s Got Talent in 2010, where he was eliminated in the semifinals.
- In 2012, he appeared in the films Battlefield America and Raising Hopes, as well as on the television series Raising Hopes.
- The following year, he appeared as Ashish in the television series Shameless.
- From 2014 to 2019, he appeared in films and TV shows such as Two Bellmen, Blackish, The Thundermans, Drunk History, Goldie & Bear, Rad Lands, Dancing with the Stars: Junior, Mixed-ish, Queens & Kings Shopping Cart Race, How to Catch a Ghost, and Boy Genius.
- His series, Group Chat, was recently released in 2020. As a result, he may be giving interviews about the same series.
- Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, his film, Free Guy, has been postponed. He plays the role of Baby in the film.