What is the Age of Molly Line?
Molly Line, a beautiful news correspondent, was born on January 31, 1977, in West Virginia, United States of America. Molly’s ancestors are of American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius, and she is of white ethnicity.
Quick Facts of Molly Line
|Full Name:||Molly Line|
|Birthday:||January 31, 1977|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
Who is Molly Line’s Husband?
When it comes to her personal life, renowned news broadcasting face Molly Line’s current relationship status is married. In 2012, she married Matt Petrus in a marital relationship. Since July 21, 2012, she has been married to the love of her life, Matt Petrus.
Jackson Community Church in Jackson, New Hampshire, hosted their wedding ceremony. Even after four years of marriage to their husband Matt Petrus, she is yet to have kids. As of now, this stunning news correspondent Molly Line is thought to be enjoying a happy marriage with her husband Matt Petrus.
What is the Net Worth of Molly Line?
Molly had to work extremely hard to achieve her current height of success. She was hired by Fox News Channel because of her extensive experience, passion, and dedication to her work. Her salary appears to be very large and impressive, despite the fact that it is not mentioned anywhere.
She is rumored to be one of the highest-paid anchors in the broadcasting industry. Her current net worth is not disclosed in the media or to the general public, but it is likely to be substantial.
When did Molly Line Begin her Career?
- In the year 1999, this extraordinary and stunning lady began her broadcasting career as a photographer and reporter for the WDTV network in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
- She worked there for a year before moving on to WXXA (Channel 23) in Albany, New York, in the year 2000.
- Molly Line worked as an anchor and reporter for the network for two years.
- She joined the Boston Affiliate network, WFXT, in December 2002. (channel 25).
- She has covered a variety of breaking news stories for WFXT. She started working for Fox News Channel in January 2006 and has been there ever since.