Last updated on July 4th, 2022 at 06:00 am
Who is Natalie Wihongi?
Natalie Wihongi is a makeup artist from New Zealand. Natalie Wihongi rose to prominence as Karl Urban’s ex-wife. Similarly, she has gained recognition for her work in a number of domestic and international films.
Quick Facts of Natalie Wihongi
|Celebrated Name:||Natalie Wihongi|
|Kids:||(2) Hunter and Indiana Urban|
Where was Natalie Wihongi Born?
Natalie Wihongi was born in the country of New Zealand. Similarly, we have no information on the celebrity makeup artist’s birthdate or birthplace. Furthermore, the makeup artist is of New Zealander nationality and Caucasian ethnicity.
Furthermore, when it comes to her family background, she has not revealed any information about her parents or family members. Similarly, her family members, according to a source, are very supportive of her.
The names of her siblings, parents, and other family members, however, are not publicly available on the internet. Her family also owns a business in New Zealand, according to a portal.
In terms of the celebrity makeup artist’s educational background, she first attended Epsom Girls Grammar School. She has also enrolled in a local high school in her hometown. Similarly, the makeup artist has completed a makeup course.
What is the Net Worth of Natalie Wihongi?
When it comes to the celebrity ex-net wife’s worth, she has certainly amassed enormous wealth during her career as a makeup artist. She currently has a net worth of $500k, according to one of the sources.
Who is Natalie Wihongi Dating Currently?
Natalie Wihongi is currently single and not seeing anyone else. She was also previously married to Karl Urban. On September 16, 2004, the couple married. Hunter Urban and Indiana Urban are the couple’s two sons. However, things did not go as planned, and the couple decided to part ways.
What are the Body Measurements of Natalie Wihongi?
The makeup artist is in good shape and has a slim build. Similarly, we have no information on her height or weight. Likewise, we are certain that she has brown eyes and blonde hair.
When Did Natalie Wihongi Begin Career?
- Natalie Wihongi works as a makeup artist professionally. Similarly, she has been a makeup artist for over a decade.
- Similarly, she rose to prominence as Karl Urban’s ex-wife.
- Karl Urban is a New Zealand actor best known for his roles in “Star Trek” and “The Lord of the Rings.” Karl Urban made his acting debut when he was eight years old.
- He had a single phrase in an episode of the New Zealand television series ‘Pioneer Woman.’ Urban did not pursue acting professionally until after completing high school.
- After graduating from college, he went on to appear in a number of theatre productions and local television commercials.
- He relocated to Auckland, where he appeared as a guest star in a number of television shows.
- Following that, he relocated to Bondi Beach in Sydney before settling in New Zealand in 1996.
- Because of his growing popularity, he made his Hollywood debut with the horror film ‘Ghost Ship.’ ‘Ghost Ship’ not only gave Urban his first taste of Hollywood, but it also landed him a slew of prestigious film offers, which proved beneficial to his career.
- Similarly, his acting abilities and commanding screen presence drew the attention of a number of well-known directors, who cast him in a variety of projects.
- He got his big break as Eomer in the second installment of ‘The Lord of the Rings trilogy,’ ‘The Two Towers,’ in 2002. He reprised his role in the series’ third installment, ‘The Return of the King,’ and was once again spectacularly outstanding.
- In 2016, Karl Urban was involved in two significant projects. He reprised his role as Dr. Leonard McCoy, who he played in the original film, in the thirteenth installment of the Star Trek series, ‘Star Trek Beyond.’ In his second film of the year, ‘Pete’s Dragon,’ he played the main antagonist. He also made an appearance in the film Thor: Ragnarok.
Natalie Wihongi was born in the country of New Zealand. She currently has a net worth of $500k. Natalie Wihongi is currently single.