Who is Nicole O’Brien?
Nicole O’Brien is an Irish TV star and model who rose to prominence after appearing on Netflix’s reality dating show, Too Hot To Handle.
Quick Facts of Nicole O’Brien
|Full Name:||Nicole O’Brien|
|Birthday:||8 October 1991|
|Net Worth:||$100K – $500K|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
What is the Age of Nicole O’Brien?
Nicole was born on October 8, 1996. She was born in County Cork, Munster, Ireland to Nathan and Mary O’Brien. She had a close relationship with her family. Nicole has a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing. In 2018, she graduated from University College Cork.
What is the Net worth of Nicole O’Brien?
She earns a lot of money from her career as a sizzling hot diva in the fashion industry. Although there is no statement available that reveals her exact worth. However, based on her social profiles, she earns around $10,000 per modeling gig, so her net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $500,000.
Who is Nicole O’Brien Currently Dating?
Nicole is currently dating Bryce Hirschberg, a co-contestant from Netflix’s dating show Too Hot To Handle. During their time on the show, the two did not have a match. However, they began dating just a few days after meeting and becoming acquainted on the show. They are currently in a long-distance relationship because Nicole is in London.
When did Nicole O’Brien Begin her Career?
- Nicole began her career as a telemarketing executive after graduating from college.
- After a year of working as a telemarketing executive, she was given the opportunity to become a marketing executive.
- She began working as an accountant a year later.
- Nicole also spent three years as a sales assistant for Love Lisa, an online jewelry store.
- Nicole joined HPCI media, a company that specializes in cosmetics and scientific publications.
- She started working as a financial and operational accountant at VCR Technologies in 2017. Nicole also began working as a model.
- Nicole represents Platinum Hair Extensions as a brand ambassador. In 2020, she appeared on Netflix’s dating reality show Too Hot To Handle.
- Along with nine other contestants, she has been crowned the winner.
- On the show, the contestants won a total of $75,000 in prize money, which they divided among themselves.