Who is Olivia Harlan?
Olivia Harlan is a fantastic reporter and sportscaster from the United States. Olivia Harlan has been in this industry for a long time. In terms of her work, she has appeared on channels such as ESPN.
Quick Facts of Olivia Harlan
|Full Name:||Olivia Harlan|
|Age:||29 years old|
|Birthday:||April 8, 1993|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Net Worth:||$5 million US dollars|
|Height:||5 feet and 8 inches|
What is the Age of Olivia Harlan?
Olivia Harlan was born in the United States of America on April 8, 1993. As of 2022, she will be 29 years old. Kevin Harlan is her father’s name. In addition, she has three siblings. Abigail, Rob, and Harley Harlan Mancuso are their names. She is also of American nationality and follows the Christian faith. Furthermore, she is of Caucasian ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Aries, according to astrology.
In terms of formal education, she completed her education at a local school in her hometown. She also completed her higher education at the University of Georgia. Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication awarded her a degree in Digital and Broadcast Journalism.
Who is Olivia Harlan’s Husband?
Moving on to Olivia Harlan’s romantic and private life, she is married. On the 14th of July 2018, she married Sam Dekker. Sam is a basketball player in the NBA. The couple has been dating since 2016 and is currently together. While they are married today, May 26th, 2017. They have a comfortable lifestyle but have yet to have children. Aside from that, she has no other relationships. While she is open about her gender preferences. And, as of today, he has had no controversial events.
What is the Net Worth of Olivia Harlan?
Olivia Harlan lives a happy life with her family. As of today, she is famous and wealthy as a result of her work. Furthermore, as of 2022, her total net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million US dollars.
What is the Height of Olivia Harlan?
Olivia Harlan is very attractive and has a wonderful personality. The reporter is approximately 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She weighs 60 kilograms. Furthermore, when it comes to overall body measurements, no figures have been released. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is blonde in color.
When did Olivia Harlan Begin her Career?
- Career-wise Olivia Harlan works as a sports reporter and host. She has worked as one in a variety of companies and television networks.
- She began her career as a football reporter for the University of Georgia Bulldogs. Later, she co-hosted a daily web series called Green Bay Packers Camp 2013.
- She has also worked as an SEC and ACC football correspondent for Fox Sports South and Raycon.
- Similarly, she has worked as a traveling sideline reporter for the Atlanta Hawks of the NBA. Following her career, she worked as a sideline reporter for college football games on ESPN in 2015. Today, she is also working in a variety of jobs alongside him.
- She has received numerous accolades for her outstanding work, dedication, and commitment.