Who is Prince Royce?
Prince Royce is a well-known American singer. In 2010, Prince Royce rose to prominence in the Latin pop mainstream.
Quick Facts about Prince Royce
|Full Name:||Prince Royce|
|Age:||32 years old|
|Birthplace:||New York City, New York, United States|
|Net Worth:||$14 million|
|Mother:||Angela de León|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Eye Color:||Dark brown|
What is the Age of Prince Royce?
On May 11, 1989, Prince Royce was born Geoffrey Royce Rojas. He entered this world in New York City, United States. He is currently 32 years old and of American nationality. Similarly, his zodiac sign is Taurus, and he is a Christian.
To begin with, he was born to his father Ramón Rojas, and his mother Angela de León. His parents are both Dominicans. His father worked as a taxi driver, and his mother worked in a beauty salon. Similarly, he has three siblings and is the second oldest.
He began competing in talent shows and singing in the chorus during his school years. He also began writing poems, which evolved into songwriting.
What is the Net Worth of Prince Royce?
The well-known American singer has amassed a fortune throughout his music career. According to the wiki sites, Prine has a net worth of $14 million US dollars.
Who is Prince Royce’s Girlfriend?
Royce has been romantically linked to actress Emeraude Toubia since 2011, and the couple publicly confirmed their relationship in April 2016. He reportedly proposed to Toubia in June 2017. On November 30, 2018, the couple married in a small, intimate ceremony in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. Similarly, on July 3, 2020, he announced that he had tested positive for COVID-19. On March 7, 2022, the couple filed for divorce.
What is the Height of Prince Royce?
Prince is a handsome man with enhanced body measurements. In terms of height and weight, he stands 5 feet 8 inches or 1.73 meters tall and weighs approximately 72 kg or 158 pounds. In addition, he has lovely black hair and dark brown eyes.
When did Prince Royce Begin his Career?
- At the age of fifteen, Prince Royce began writing music. Royce soon met Andrés Hidalgo, who was so impressed with his demo that he hired him as his manager. After hearing three of his demos, he met Sergio George, who quickly signed him to his record label Top Stop Music.
- His debut album, “Prince Royce,” was released in March 2010 and became an instant success. It quickly transformed him from an aspiring musician to a musical legend. In the United States, the album debuted at number one on the Billboard Tropical Albums Chart. It was also the most popular Latin album in the United States. It went on to become one of the most popular albums of the year, earning Royce numerous awards and nominations.
- His second studio album, “Phase II,” was released in April 2012. It included a wide range of musical styles, from Bachata to Mariachi. The singles included Las Cosas Pequeas, Incondicional, and Te Me Vas. It was a huge success, debuting at number one on the Billboard Tropical Albums Chart, just like his previous album. It debuted at the top of the Billboard Latin Albums Chart as well.
- Later, he signed a record deal with Sony Music Entertainment for the release of his third studio album, “Soy el Mismo.” With songs like Darte un Beso and Te Robaré, the album debuted at number one on the US Tropical Albums chart on October 8, 2013.
- In 2015, he composed the song My Angel for the popular American action film Fast & Furious 7. The film, directed by James Wan, was a huge commercial success, becoming the third highest-grossing film of 2015 and the eighth highest-grossing film of all time.
- His fourth studio album, Double Vision, was released in July 2015. He also has songs like Stuck on a Feeling (featuring Snoop Dogg) and Backs It Up (featuring Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull). It peaked at number 21 on the US Billboard 200 and number 39 in Mexico.
- He has appeared on television shows such as La Voz Kids and The Passion. In 2016, he appeared in East Los High, a Hulu Network television series. The production was directed by Carlos Portugal. He also played Saint Peter in The Passion, a Fox music television special that aired in 2016. The show, directed by David Grifhorst, was well-received by the audience and was the second-highest-rated show of the night.
- On February 24, 2017, Sony Music Latin released his fifth studio album, Five. It was a huge success, charting at number 25 on the Billboard 200. It sold 19,000 units in the first week after its release in the United States.