What is the Age of Prince William? Height, Net Worth in 2023
Who is Prince William?
Prince William is a member of the Royal Family of the United Kingdom. He is the eldest son of Prince Charles of Wales and Princess Diana. After his father, Prince Charles, William is the second in line to the throne. Their net worth is estimated to be around $40 million.
Quick Facts about Prince William
|Full Name:||William Arthur Philip Louis Windsor|
|Age:||39 years old|
|Birthday:||21 June 1982|
|Birthplace:||St Mary’s Hospital, London, United Kingdom|
|Wife:||Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (m. 2011)|
|Net Worth:||$50 million|
What is the Age of Prince William?
William Arthur Philip Louis was born as the Prince and Princess of Wales’ first child at St Mary’s Hospital in London. Since Prince John’s birth in 1905, he was the first child born to a Prince and Princess of Wales. His ethnicity is mixed (English and German).
William was admitted to Royal Berkshire Hospital on June 3, 1991, after being hit on the side of the head by a fellow student wielding a golf club. He did not lose consciousness, but he did suffer a depressed fracture of the skull and had to be operated on at Great Ormond Street Hospital, which left him with a permanent scar.
Is Prince William Academically Qualified?
William was educated at private schools, beginning with Jane Mynors’ nursery school and progressing to the pre-preparatory Wetherby School. Following that, he attended Ludgrove School and was privately tutored by Rory Stewart during the summers.
He also participated in football, swimming, basketball, clay pigeon shooting, and cross-country running at Ludgrove. William took the Eton College entrance exam and was accepted. At A-Level, he studied Geography, Biology, and Art History.
William took a gap year after finishing his studies at Eton, during which he participated in British Army training exercises in Belize, worked on English dairy farms, traveled to Africa, and taught children in southern Chile for ten weeks.
By 2001, William had returned to the United Kingdom and enrolled at the University of St Andrews. He began a degree program in Art History before switching to Geography and earning a Scottish Master of Arts degree with upper second-class honors. In 2004, he was a member of the Scottish national universities’ water polo team at the Celtic Nations tournament.
Other students referred to him as “Steve” to avoid journalists learning his true identity. In 2014, he enrolled in a vocational agricultural management course at Cambridge to prepare for eventually managing the Duchy of Cornwall Estate.
Who is Prince William’s Wife?
Prince William’s personal life has been the subject of much speculation in the local media, and his friendship with his college roommate, Catherine Middleton, has been a constant source of fascination. William became irritated by the media’s interest in his personal life and asked the paparazzi to avoid Catherine, thereby indirectly confirming the relationship.
The marriage was officially announced in 2010, and the engagement ceremony was held in Kenya, away from the media and public eye. The wedding took place in Westminster, London, in 2011, and William was bestowed with the titles of Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Strathearn, and Baron Carrickfergus just hours before the ceremony.
On December 3, 2012, his wife’s first pregnancy was announced. She was admitted to the Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital in London on July 22, 2013. She gave birth to a son, Prince George, later that day. The Duchess of Cambridge became pregnant with her second child on September 8, 2014.
On May 2, 2015, she was admitted to the same hospital where she had given birth for the first time and gave birth to Princess Charlotte. The Duchess of Cambridge announced her third pregnancy on September 4, 2017; Prince Louis was born on April 23, 2018.
What is the Net Worth of Prince William?
Prince William and his brother Prince Harry have comparable net worths, having inherited their late mother, Princess Diana, fortune. Their net worth is estimated to be around $40 million, according to Business Insider.
Prince William used to receive a $61,000 annual salary as an East Anglian Air Ambulance pilot, which he used to donate to charity. In 2016, he left his job as a rescue helicopter pilot to devote more time to his royal duties.
In January 2018, he delivered the keynote address at the Charity Commission Annual Public Meeting, stating that he and his brother Harry have made it a lifelong habit to put charity at the center of our lives.
He has been involved with several organizations and has contributed funds to them, including The Art Room, Action of Addiction, and the Natural History Museum. Later, William, along with his wife and brother, announced the creation of a website to provide resources for teachers and schools seeking mental health assistance.
What is the Height of Prince William?
He has a good height of 6 feet 3 inches (1.91 m) and a body weight of 71kg, according to his body statistics. His hair color is blond, and his eyes are blue. Furthermore, he wears a size 12 shoe (US).
When did Prince William Begin his Career?
- William decided to pursue a military career and attended the four-day Regular Commissions Board in October 2005, where he was evaluated for his suitability to become an army officer.
- He was admitted to the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in January 2006 after passing selection.
- William was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant at Sandhurst on December 15, 2006, after completing the course.
- At midnight, William was officially commissioned as a lieutenant.
- He joined the Blues and Royals as a troop commander in an armored reconnaissance unit, after which he spent four months training for the position at Bovington Camp.
- William requested active duty after being officially enrolled and commissioned in the armed forces, but he was denied.
- In 2008, William was seconded to the Royal Navy to train for two months.
- He spent a day on the HMS Talent submarine.
- During a 5-week deployment on HMS Iron Duke in the Caribbean, he participated in a joint operation with the US Coast Guard that identified and apprehended a speedboat carrying 900 kg of cocaine worth approximately £40 million. Other raids were also carried out by the ship.
- William transferred his commission to the RAF in January 2009 and was promoted to Flight Lieutenant.
- He joined the RAF’s Search and Rescue Force to train as a helicopter pilot.
- He transferred to the Search and Rescue Training Unit at RAF Valley on January 26, 2010, to receive training on the Sea King search and rescue helicopter; he graduated from this course on September 17, 2010.
- On the 2nd of October 2010, he responded to an emergency call from the Liverpool Coastguard.
- In November 2011, he took part in a search and rescue mission in the Irish Sea for a sinking cargo ship.
- In March 2012, William deployed to the Falkland Islands for a 6-week tour.
- In June 2012, he received certification as a captain or pilot in command of a Sea King.
- His active service with the RAF as a search and rescue pilot came to an end in September 2013.
- In 2014, it was announced that he would join the East Anglian Air Ambulance as a full-time pilot (EAAA).
- The Duke began his new job on July 13, 2015.
- Following his graduation from university, William began to take on his public duties while also gaining private work experience by interning in land management at Chatsworth House and banking at HSBC.
- He was appointed as a Counselor of State at the age of 21.
- William’s grandmother set up a private office for him in 2009.
- In 2010, he took over as the fifth president of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts, succeeding Lord Attenborough.
- Following the recent earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand, William paid a visit there in March 2011. After leaving New Zealand, he traveled to Australia to visit flood-affected areas in the states of Queensland and Victoria.
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge paid a visit to the UNICEF Supply Division Centre in Copenhagen, Denmark, on November 2nd to supply food to malnourished African children.
- As part of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations, they toured Singapore, Malaysia, Tuvalu, and the Solomon Islands in September 2012.
- He went to China in 2015. Chinese President Xi Jinping greeted him as he began the first visit by a member of the British royal family to the Chinese mainland in nearly three decades.
- William is also involved in a variety of charitable and humanitarian endeavors, environmental causes, sports, and other activities.
- In June 2018, Prince William visited Israel and Palestine, becoming the first British royal to do so since the British Mandate expired.
- He traveled to Tel Aviv, where he met with Mayor Ron Huldai and toured the city center; Jerusalem, where he met with President Reuven Rivlin and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu; and Ramallah, where he met with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.
Next Bioagraphy: Who is Tyler Herro’s Girlfriend? Age, Height, Net Worth 2023