Last updated on July 8th, 2022 at 11:11 am
Who is Randallobb?
Randall Ladonald Cobb II, better known as Randall Cobb, is a football player from the United States. Cobb is a wide receiver for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League. The Packers selected him in the second round of the 2011 NFL Draft.
He spent one season with the Dallas Cowboys and one with the Houston Texans before returning to the Packers in 2021. He was a University of Kentucky football player.
Quick Facts of Randall Cobb
|Age:||31 Year Old|
|Birthday:||August 22nd, 1990|
|Birthplace:||United States, in Maryville, Tennessee|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||5 feet and 10 inches|
What is the Age of Randallobb?
Randall Cobb was born on August 22nd, 1990. Randall Ladonald Cobb II is his given name. His birthplace is in the United States, in Maryville, Tennessee. He is a nationality of the United States. His father, Randall Cobb Sr., and mother, Tina Cobb, gave birth to him.
In Maryville, his father worked at the Denso car parts factory. His father also had a number of side jobs. His brother’s name is Michael Love. He is of African-American ethnicity, and his religion is Christianity.
What is the Net Worth of Randallobb?
Randall Cobb earns a living as a professional football player. He has been a member of the NFL since 2011. He’s currently in his second stint with the Green Bay Packers.
He is currently signed to a $27 million contract with the Packers, with $18 million guaranteed and a $6 million signing bonus. He earns approximately $9 million per year. His net worth is estimated to be in the $4 million range.
Who is Randallobb’s Wife?
Randall Cobb is a married man. He is married to Aiyda Ghahramani. On April 15, 2017, the couple married. Caspian Cyrus and Cade are the couple’s two sons.
What is the Height of Randallobb?
Randall Cobb has a height of 1.78 m, or 5 feet and 10 inches. He weighs 195 weights or 88 kilograms. He has a muscular physique. His eyes are hazel, and his hair is dark brown.
When did Randallobb Begin his Career?
- Randall Cobb went to high school at Alcoa High School in Alcoa, Tennessee.
- At Alcoa, he participated in football, basketball, and track and field.
- His football team won the Class AA state championship four times.
- The Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association presented him with the “Mr. Football” trophy.
- As a junior, he was an All-District basketball player for Micah Marsh.
- He was also a four-year member of the Alcoa track team and a track star at Alcoa.
- In his senior year, he ran a career-best time of 10.75 seconds in the 100-meter dash at the state meet.
- As a junior, he led the Alcoa 4*100 m relay team to second place in the state meet.
- He committed to the University of Kentucky after graduating from high school and continued to play football there.
- He was named to the SEC All-Freshman team after scoring 11 touchdowns as a freshman.
- He scored 15 touchdowns as a sophomore, primarily as a wide receiver.
- He finished his junior season with 1,017 receiving yards, 58 passing yards, and three passing touchdowns.
- In 2009 and 2010, he was named to the All-SEC First-Team.
- He was also named to the PFWA All-Rookie Team and the All-American First Team.
- He forewent his senior year at Kentucky in order to enter the NFL Draft.
- He was drafted in the second round of the 2011 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers.
- He agreed to a four-year, $3.20 million contract with the Packers, with $1 million guaranteed and a $834,124 signing bonus.
- After making his NFL debut against the New Orleans Saints, he became the first person born in the 1990s to play in the league.
- When he returned a 108-yard kickoff against the New Orleans Saints in September 2011, he tied the NFL record set by Ellis Hobbs in 2007. At the NFL Honors banquet, the return was named Play of the Year.
- After scoring the Packers’ special teams touchdown of the year on an 80-yard punt return against the Minnesota Vikings in November 2011, he became the first rookie in Packers history to return both a kick and a punt for a touchdown in the same season.
- In the 2012 season, he led the Packers in receptions with 80 and receiving yards with 954 yards. He also moved into second place on the team with eight touchdowns.
- He set a single-season franchise record and led the NFL in combined net yards with 2,342 yards.
- As a kick returner, he was named a Pro Bowl first alternate.
- In Week 6, he suffered a broken fibula, which forced him to miss the rest of the 2013 season.
- He returned to the field for the final game of the season.
- He caught Aaron Rodgers’ 48-yard game-winning touchdown pass late in the fourth quarter to secure the NFL North title.
- He had 91 receptions on 126 targets for 1,287 yards and 12 touchdowns in 2014.
- In the Prowl, he was named as a replacement for Dez Bryant.
- In March 2015, he agreed to a four-year contract extension with the Packers worth $40 million, including a $13 million signing bonus.
- He finished the 2015 season with 79 receptions for 829 yards and six touchdowns on a career-high 129 targets.
- He had 60 receptions on 84 targets for 610 yards and four touchdowns in 2016.
- He had 66 receptions for 653 yards and four touchdowns in 2017.
- He finished the 2018 season with 38 receptions for 282 yards and two touchdown receptions.
- In March 2019, he agreed to terms with the Dallas Cowboys on a one-year contract worth $5 million, including a $2 million signing bonus.
- He finished the 2019 season with 55 receptions for 828 yards and three touchdown receptions.
- Following the season, he signed a three-year contract with Houston Texas for $27 million, including $18 million guaranteed and a $6 million signing bonus.
- After suffering a toe injury in Week 11, he was placed on injured reserve in November 2020.
- He finished the 2020 season with 38 touchdowns, 441 yards receiving, and three touchdowns.
- In July 2021, he will return to his former club, the Green Bay Packers. In exchange for a sixth-round draft pick, he was traded.
- He agreed to a three-year contract worth $27 million, including a guaranteed $18 million and a $6 million signing bonus.
Randall Cobb is an American football player. Randall Cobb was born on the 22nd of August, 1990. His net worth is estimated to be around $4 million. He is married to Aiyda Ghahramani. Randall Cobb stands 1.78 m tall, or 5 feet and 10 inches.